:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:
Tumwater Timberland Library
7023 New Market Street
Tumwater, WA 98501
:calendar: DATE: August 3, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1 pm to 4 pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hosted by BobLucky7, Just-Anotherartgal, and CherryTempest

Pre-orders for meetup postcards designed by the Just-Anotherartgal are open, with a motif inspired by the August 8 holiday of International Cat Day. Meetup postcard orders will be limited to 25 per person. Pay in advance or on the date of the meetup with either cash or Venmo. Any extras will be available for purchase at the meetup, but no guarantees on quantity. The estimated price will be 40-50 cents per card. The meetup postcards will be ordered through Moo rather than VistaPrint, so they are pricier but also less likely to smear on the writing side.

If you have never been to a meetup, people at meetups typically sign meetup postcards. If you do not purchase meetup postcards, it is a good idea to bring postcards to the meeting to be signed. Bring along your preferred writing instruments (or your personalized ID stamp if you have one.) If you would like to mail the meetup postcards from the Olympia area, bring stamps and addresses. There will be a box where your finished postcards can be dropped, and they will be mailed out that day from the Olympia post office.

We have a large meeting room reserved at the library with tables, chairs, and a kitchenette. The room can hold up to 52 people. The library is ADA compliant, and bathrooms are available. There is a large parking lot, which is free and well-shaded by trees. Food/drink can be brought into the meeting room, so please bring whatever snacks, meal, or non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to consume or share. There is a 7-Eleven a short drive away, as well as various fast food restaurants out on Capitol Boulevard.

Event activities include:
•Door prizes
•Blind Swap - Bring 10 postcards in a small bag/envelope to trade.
•Freebie table for postcards, stickers, and washi tape. Bring some, take some. :slight_smile:

Meetup cards reserved (will be updated as orders are made):
CherryTempest - 25
Just-Anotherartgal - 15
aus10 - 25
BeckyS - 25
azalienator - 10
tracykinal - 20
welikesarah - 20
harleyq2btrue - 20
seachange - 15
MuddyPawsPost - 25
Catlover2120 - 25
andreacristina - 10

Reserved cards but unable to attend:
Annette A-B - 20
Heidi O - 20
Kathy T - 20
Laurie B-B - 20
5kjenni - 25
Kristin G - 20

1 Like

Put me down for 25! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

25 for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like 10 meetup cards!

1 Like

Hello!
I’ll take 20 cards please!:raising_hand_woman:t3:

2 Likes

Excited to see you all again! Please put me down for 20 cards—they are amazing! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How fun. May I please have 20 cards.
Thank you
Ps I might have hubby as my " driver" with me.

1 Like

15 postcards for Seachange please. Will pay at event if that is OK. If not, please let me know. Thanks.

1 Like

Of course that is okay! :slight_smile:

Do you know how many postcards Richard would like to order?

Not sure how many for Richar

I will be there. Thank you for hosting!!

1 Like

May I reserve 25 postcards for purchase? Thank you!!!

2 Likes

I would like to purchase 25 postcards but I am unable to attend. Thanks!

1 Like

I would like to reserve 25 meetup cards. (Michele Sherwin)

2 Likes

Love the design! I would like to reserve 10 cards please.

2 Likes

I’ll be there and I’d like 25 of the meet-up cards, please!