Aug 3 2024 Olympia WA Meetup

I will be there and would like 20 meetup postcards.

2 Likes

Yay! We will be an international meetup. :smile: :canada: :us:

4 Likes

10 for me, please.

2 Likes

Hello! I will be there, I’d like 15 cards please!

2 Likes

10 postcards please.

2 Likes

I’ll attend! 25 for me, please!

2 Likes

I would like 10 postcards please.

1 Like

I would love to attend and I will take 10 cards, please! Thank you.

1 Like

I’ll be there and I’d like 15 cards, please.

1 Like

Ooooh, what a wonderful meetup-card! :purple_heart:I wish, I could have one. I love cats! Is anyone there to send me a card? I can do the same with a card from the meetup in Beatles museum in Halle (Germany), 08.06.2024, or three pretty cards of Leipzig.
Best regards, Christian

1 Like

I’ll be there! 25 please!

3 Likes

Hello!
I had a weird feeling I forgot to do something yesterday, and then I woke up today and remembered what it was. Oops!
If it’s too late to RSVP cards, that’s okay, I can wait and see if you have any extras.
Otherwise, if it’s not too late to RSVP for the event itself, I would love to attend.
Thank you and I apologize for the delay.
Best,
Mike

1 Like

I will be in attendance with @harleyq2btrue if it’s not too late to RSVP :grin:

1 Like

@cherrytempest hi! Is it still possible to reserve cards? If so, I’m interested in 15 please. I’d like to come to the meet-up too, just needing to coordinate with my partner. Thank you either way!

1 Like

It’s not too late to RSVP for the event. Postcrossing did a software upgrade, and the RSVP function was removed from the meetup posts. The new software does not support that function.

How many cards would you like? I plan to order them later today.

Melissa

1 Like

It is not too late to RSVP! I’ll add you to the list. Postcrossing did a website upgrade, and the RSVP function is not supported. Please let me know if you would like to order cards.

I’ll put you down for 15 and add you to the RSVP list. Hope to see you there!

1 Like

@cherrytempest Thank you so much, Melissa!
If possible, I’d like to RSVP 20 cards.
Thanks for the confirmation! I will Venmo you now.
See you in August :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally am seeing this! I’ll take 25 please! Venmoing now and looking forward to my second event :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be there! 25 cards for me, please. :smiling_face:

Sara

2 Likes