Are your postcards reaching Russia, Belarus and Ukraine

You all post cards are going to Russia fast compared to mine. My last one is at 138 days and counting. Probably something happened to it I guess. My other ones took about a month.

these are my latest sent cards to russia so they seem to be just fine

though i also have two expired cards to russia (well 3 but one is close to a year already) and two traveling for over 30 days. but i also have two expired to germany and cards to other countries that take longer sometimes so overall iā€™m very happy with russia.

I had sent a postcard from India which reached Russia today after travelling for 110 days.

4 Likes

Iā€™m in Canada and Iā€™d say my cards to Russia arenā€™t that much slower than my cards to the US. Itā€™s really fascinating. I just receive a card from the US and it took 43 days to get to Canada.
I also had a card reach India in 12 days last month. Things are all over the map (pun intended?) since Covid!

3 Likes

I had one to Novosibirsk in Siberia taking just 8 days, that was my fastest card to Russia ever!

3 Likes

Until today, all my postcards to Russia have reached their destination, but the time it took them varies greatly.
My personal record are 7 days from Germany to a city about 800 km east of Moscow.
And last night a postcard to Sakhalin Island, which is north of Japan, reached its recepient after 77 days!

1 Like

The 2nd postcard I drew was for Russia (from Australia), and itā€™s currently sitting at 56 days travelling. Yet I received a postcard two days ago from Russia and it got to me within 34 days.

One arrived today after 18 days, average used to be 25 for me before Covid. I only started again a little while ago so I donā€™t have an up to date average.
Received average was 19 before Covid.

My first card to Russia expired a few days ago. I drew my second Russian address today, so I hope it makes it :slight_smile:

I sent one to Russia (Moscow) on 28 Jan and it was received on 20 Feb.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only sent one card to Russia and itā€™s been travelling 27 days so far. We will see if it arrives :crossed_fingers:

Oh another one just now! 21 days

Yes, all my postcards successfully arrived, though some of them took more than 40 days.
I guess it is because of weather and Covid-19.
In fact I sent one postcard from your country(Bulgaria) to myself(Sweden) took 60 daysā€¦So i guess delay just happens

Two arrived. The third one is traveling.

I was very pleasantly surprised to have a card arrive to Russia in 18 days!

GB-1344414

I have 3 other officials travelling to Russia, at 35, 16 and 7 days respectively.

1 Like

Same! One of mine reached the recipient recently after 16 days and my eyes were that big -> :eyes: when I saw hurray message! :grin:
Normally 20-30 days is ā€œpretty fastā€.

1 Like

Yesterday I received mail from Russia to the US, it was postmarked in November. I sent a couple postcards in December that havenā€™t arrived yet, or the person just hasnā€™t registered them yet. But then, I have mail that was sent in January and has already arrived. So it seems to be inconsistent.

1 Like

I had some cards reach Russia in just 12 days recently. Feels like their postal service is working pretty well at the moment. :+1:t2:

Yesterday one of my postcards to Russia was registered after only 8 days!

2 Likes

Yes, they do! In the last year every card to Russia arrived and Iā€™ve sended about 25 to 30 cards. It was most of the times between 12 and 25 days.