Are these kind of postcards okay for Postcrossing? 🤔

I’m unsure if I asked in the right section sorry :sweat_smile:

A friend of mine just gave me these ‘flash’ postcards from 1999.
Theyre sturdy and have the address lines on the back but I’m not knowledgeable about postcards in general, would these be interesting/allowed to be sent out?

Thanks for any input! A couple of them are a little inappropriate so I might not send those :sweat_smile:

41 Likes

I think they look great! Maybe save them for somebody who is interested on language? I bet something like that would make them very happy

12 Likes

If they have blank space on the back to write on and a place for address, they should be good to go :slight_smile: If you get a user who is interested in languages, they might be perfect choice!

8 Likes

Yes, they are OK. In my opinion all are really good and proper. Visually attractive and informative. Honestly, I would like to get such cards, especially ‘book’ :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Kompis-Ninna
@delenn_mir
@Voldemort

Thanks very much for such quick input, I will save them for people who might like language related, or if the image is something they like, I think you are all right, thank you!

3 Likes

There’s something for everyone haha. For example, my profile states that I collect cat cards and educational themed cards. So the cat one and the teacher one would be perfect. I’m sure you’ll find people to send them too, even the inappropriate ones!

6 Likes

I know it has been confirmed that these are acceptable to send; I just wanted to say that I would be beyond delighted to receive any of these. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They are adorable and, as others have mentioned, perfect for a language enthusiast!

13 Likes

@xAnnalies thank you, I hope I can find homes for them all eventually :thinking:

@PinkNoodle thank you fren! There’s actually 30 of them, let me pm you one I think you’ll find funny.

2 Likes

These are awesome, i already have a couple and would love to exchange with you for a couple more! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wait, of this series? Wow which ones do you have please pm me I’m unsure why but I’m a little surprised :sweat_smile:

These look awesome! I would consider them postcards and really beneficial for a language lover!

3 Likes

Thank you @aisasami I was surprised when my friend said ‘Mandarin postcards’ but when I opened them there was also Japanese! :relaxed:

1 Like

Oh my goodness. I would be thrilled to find one of these in my mailbox. They’re awesome!

4 Likes

They are wonderful!

2 Likes

Yes, they would! And I would like to get one! They are great!

2 Likes

Every card is fine. The trick is to know what to send to whom. People are different, with different tastes. I mean, honestly I wouldn’t like to get one of them but they might be great for someone who loves cats, or studies Mandarin or works as a teacher.

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for your input, I’m surprised how many people liked them :0

1 Like

There is a Russian member who would love to received that television card.
You might be surprise that someone wishes for old television or even toilet :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG!!! YES! Those would be awesome postcards. My daughter is studying Chinese and Japanese. I would give small body parts to get a postcard like those. :heart::smiley::two_hearts:

3 Likes

True you’ve got a good point.
I wouldn’t mind seeing a postcard collection of toilets!

If you’re interested please pm me we could swap since I have a lot still :smiley: