Any non-Chinese stamp issue for Beijing 2022 winter olympic games?

China Post has issued the host’s version of stamps for Beijing 2022 winter olympic games. Curious about issues outside China. The Dutch postal service PostNL offers a new design for its existing series ‘typical Dutch’, but in a sense I think it’s a subtle version for the winter olympic games.

6 Likes

It is not though. This multi-year issue will include four other typical Dutch sports this year: hockey (March 21), cycling (April 4), sailing (May 9) and football (August 15).

3 Likes

Good to know! Looking forward to the football design. Cheers!

1 Like

Nothing in Spain because China is banned for political reasons. Not have postsmp.

1 Like

Estonia Winter Olympics

This is the Estonian stamp. I have read that Poczta Polska (polish post office services will issue two stamps, one for the Olympics and one for the Paralympics)

9 Likes

Wow! Looks gorgeous. Will have a look on wopa+ for it.

A little sad. I thought prime minister Sanchez was not that outspoken in sinophobia.

1 Like

Just found the Monegasque version today:

1 Like

Croatian issue

6 Likes

Looks quite festive!

The Slovakian issue of stamps for Winter Olympic Games. Looks nice.

5 Likes

Saw it somewhere else, and was amazed that they combined the year of tiger with winter olympic games :rofl:

I collect Slovak stamps and I believe Slovakian, Czech and Serbian stamps have some very intriguing designs.

1 Like

Indeed they have! Once I bought Slovak stamp for Sochi 2014 by chance as I found it very nice!

Stamp from Ukraine
BUK-i

Stamps from Macau

7 Likes

Stamps from Poland

ZimoweIgrzyskaOlimpijskiePekin2022_znaczek_3125x43-218x300

ZimoweIgrzyskaParaolimpijskiePekin2022_znaczek_43x3125-300x218

4 Likes

Seems like the Poles are ambitious in skiing medals :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

Slovene issue!

1 Like

4 Likes