Aberdeen WA Meet up February 17th 2024 (In honor of Kurt Cobain)

Thanks for letting us know!

So sad too hear you cannot make it! Thanks for letting us know, hope to see you again soon.

Great idea for a meetup! I would like to reserve 20 postcards if possible. Thanks.

1 Like

Buzel, I just saw this thread; am planning to attend and would like to get 20 cards if possible.
Iā€™m also a stamp dealer, like Bob, and will be bringing old stamps to sell for use as postage to brighten up your mail :slight_smile:
Thanks, Alan

5 Likes

PLEASE READ BEFORE THE MEET UP!!!

Please please please review the below document before the 15th of February!

My 80 year old grandmother will be checking you all in (those of you at the Seattle meet up met her).

For the smoothest possible entry and pick up of your cards, please make sure all information is correct (specifically payment) Please contact me ASAP with any discrepancies so they can be fixed!

Please provide your Postcrossing username upon arrival and be prepared to provide payment for cards if you havenā€™t already paid (everything is on the document below). I will bring change, but it is not guaranteed to be available.

Again please RSVP if you plan on attending, the room capacity is 60.

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks again and I canā€™t wait to see you all!

4 Likes

mine too!

1 Like

Can I purchase an additional 5 meetup cards? So I can have 10 total.

1 Like

Thatā€™s meeee!

1 Like

Giacaches and I will definitely be there! I will venmo you for the 20 cards for each of us.

Really looking forward to this fun meet up idea!

1 Like

I can get those for you! The price went up so itā€™ll just be an additional $1.25.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to see you guys!

Also confirming that I received payment for both orders!

@welikesarah Is this you?

thanks, just sent! by the way, my friend who is joining has RSVPed, her user is @SunnySpaceClais

Got it! Will she be getting cards too?

Weā€™ll be sharing the 10 cards I already reserved!

1 Like

I have done the rsvp but I donā€™t know how to add one more because my husband is coming with me. Is there a way to add one more? So excited for this event. Listening to Nirvana music, watching documentaries and making Kurtā€™s momā€™s shrimp salad and no bake cookies today :grinning:

4 Likes

One week until our meetup!

If everyone could please update their RSVP at the top of the post, it would be appreciated so that we can have an accurate headcount. Thank you!

Excited to meet you all next week!

4 Likes

We will mark a +1 in our notes!

1 Like

Please add my husband as a +1,
thank you.

2 Likes