9 December 2023: Cozy Boston, MA Meet-Up

Hey! Just saw this for the Boston meetup on 12/9. If you have any extra cards I would love to purchase some, up to 25. Let me know! The card is fantastic!! Thanks!

Hello! I can put you down for 25 cards! See you Saturday!

Hi! Wondering if it’s possible to reserve 3 cards. If it’s too late, totally understand.

I’ll reserve 3 cards for you!

I’d like to reserve 15 cards please

Hi Noah there are only 11 cards left to reserve, I will put you down for them!

Hi! Unfortunately something has come up last minute and I will not be able to make it. I’m sorry for the last minute notice. I appreciate that you reserved some cards for me and would like to pay for them! Can you message me your venmo? I’ll pay for the cards and would be happy if you could gift them to whoever might want them there!

Thank you everyone for attending today! It was so nice to meet other Postcrossing members in the Boston area! Here is the photo!

7 Likes

It was lovely to meet everyone! Looking forward to the next meetup. :smiling_face::love_letter:

3 Likes

Nikki, great to see you again and thanks for hosting! I really enjoyed the raffle, swaps, and getting to meet and geek out with some cool Postcrossers. The card Harley made is lovely. I always come away from meetups inspired!

3 Likes

So bummed I missed this meetup!! Are there any postcards left? I would buy some if there are! Thank you!
Amanda

Hi Amanda, yes I still have cards left! .50 per card!

@MailedByMsNik Hiiii! I’m super new and live in Boston. Will you be hosting another one of these meet ups in the future? :face_holding_back_tears::crossed_fingers:t3: Also if you have anymore of those cards left, I would love to buy one off you too. :smiling_face::sparkles: Thank you!!!

Hiii! I don’t have any plans to host another meetup right now but keep looking under the meet up section and hopefully another one will pop up soon in the area. I do have some of these cards left though if you’d like me to send you some! Nikki

1 Like

Hi Nikki! Yes please! :face_holding_back_tears: my address is:

Address removed by moderator. Please read this information about publishing your address. Thanks!

Also, I ended up hosting my very first one. Any tips and tricks to make it as successful as yours?? :star_struck::sparkles: