9 December 2023: Cozy Boston, MA Meet-Up

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Boston, MA USA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Time Out Market: 401 Park Drive, Boston MA 02215
:calendar: DATE: December 9, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:00 PM to 3/4:00 PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: The goal of this meet-up is to come together with other Postcard enthusiasts and Postcrossing friends! There will be time to socialize and get to know other members of the Postcrossing community!

There is beautiful Meet-Up card that was designed by @gibsonpark! We hope to spend some time signing cards! Please see the Meet-Up card below in the thread. Please let me know if you’d like to reserve any meet-up cards and the number of cards you would like. Cards are $.50 each. Bring your pens, markers and signature stamps if you have them! Riley Print (https://rileyprint.com) is a great place to get signature stamps if anyone needs one!

Stamp Swap: For those interested in participating in a stamp swap. We ask that you bring an envelope with 8 stamps (USPS Forever stamp value) to the meet-up.

Gift Pile: There will also be a “gift pile” where you can bring cards you would like to “gift” to others. There is not set number of cards you can bring for the gift pile.

Market Info: There is plenty of places to eat or grab a coffee at the market. The market also has plenty of seating with large tables, where we should all be able to sit together. There is a mailbox right outside of the market and there is also public parking at the market!

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
8 Likes

Sounds fun! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

I have a wedding in Minnesota that day so obvi cant make it! Booo. I hope you all have a great time!

1 Like

Have a wonderful time at the wedding, you will be missed!!

The meetup sounds like fun! I plan to be there.
Thanks for hosting,

Sorry you can’t make this one kristencat!

Fiona T

1 Like

Wonderful Fiona! It will be lovely to see you again!

Beautiful card!! May I reserve 25?

2 Likes

Of course Fiona! I will put you down for 25!

Boston Meetup… who’s coming?!
@bm123i @theJCAtx @sarahaeyo @volvomom @lburr_2000 @MrsForrest @rubycantfail

2 Likes

Darn, I’ll be out of town. Have fun and hope to make the next one!

I will be glad to exchange ))

https://vk.com/album20733835_278691001
https://vk.com/album20733835_278769494
If my links never open, then I can offer Stavropol counter postcards and many other topics for exchange: foxes, bears, cities, food, flowers, birds, owls, wine Stavropol, famous personalities, characters and more.

I’d definitely be interested in attending

2 Likes

Definitely come on down! I was at one at Time Out last year and it was a lot of fun. There was about a dozen of us.

I definitely look forward to it.

2 Likes

Yes, Boston is my home town! I can’t wait! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi April! I am excited you will be joining us! I will reserve ten cards for you!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! So excited for my first meet up. I’ll be attending and I’d like to reserve 10 postcards please! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :smiling_face::love_letter:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m very much looking forward to this meet up with my mom ^^ As it will also be my first! I too would like to reserve 10 postcards please. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree::heart:

3 Likes

Hello! Looking forward to meeting you as well! Happy to reserve 10 cards for you! See you in a few weeks!

1 Like