800 years Ansbach Meetup

:world_map:  CITY/REGION: Ansbach
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: Train Station
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: 2.10.2021, 10:30
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN: Looking for postcards, visiting the town and maybe the residence ( but I will not take a reservation), signing meetup-cards, 800 years-promenade in the city with a booked guide ( this promenade is next to the sign of cards the main event of the meeting, please participate in large numbers).
When we cannot meet face to face we will presumably organize a stay-at-home-meeting.
Actually we restrict the number of participants with 25 and offer a waiting list.
We meet at 10.30 in the hall of the Train Station and are visiting the restaurant around 12 o`clock.
Possibilities of parking are for example:
Parkhaus Bahnhof, Feuerbachstr. 39, 91522 Ansbach: 1,50 € pro 24 Std. ( located immediately south of the railway tracks)
Tagungszentrum Onoldia, Nürnberger Str. 32, 91522 Ansbach: 0,40€/Std ( located about 300 meters next to the endpoint of the guided tour or to the restaurant)

Update 25.5.2021:
17:00-18:00 800 years-promenade in the city with a booked guide. For participation we have to comply with topical instructions (for ex. 25.5.21: List of participants, wearing mask and nCoV laboratory test with neg. result) Only 20 persons can participate in order of notification - please contact @Bavarian-Blues
18:00 end of the meeting

Update 30.9.2021:
The restaurant is the same as in 2019:
Chilli’s Ansbach Mexican Restaurant y Bar
Promenade 9, 91522 Ansbach
Tel: 0981 22048868
Actually restrictions for the restaurant: 3 G, nobody knows what will be in october
Actually restrictions for the guided promenade: 3 G and mask
This guided promenade is free of charge, but limited to 20 people. Please contact @Bavarian-Blues which keeps a list.

Thank you very much, Clara508, for designing two meetup-cards. The lettering will not be printed on the card. The price is 25 cent. You can already order them by Utelia. Many thanks to Ute for managing the card-reservation.

The card on the left is showing “Residenz”, the card on the right “Herrieder Tor”

Participants:

@Angelthecat
@lillsche
@Mattin62 (+1)
@EvaOlympia
@manu86
@illun
@Gaiasduhter
@Clara508
@anchesa
@Alex0278
@Cassisia
@Maloschi
@GreenFrog
@shugal
@Bummia
@Chandra77
@Nuernberg
@rose1979
@Utelia
@Bavarian-Blues
@Pitak

11 Likes

I would be happy to participate. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to participate.:hugs:

3 Likes

I’d like to join too :grinning:
Do you mind if I’d design a meetingcard too?
Best, Michael

2 Likes

Please sign me in as participant :relaxed:

2 Likes

I‘d like to participate. :blush:

2 Likes

@manu86
@vvsmurfy
@illun
@moonwalker
@kampfhamster79
@Gaiasduhter

What about you (even though it’s still a while)? :slight_smile:

I would like to participate at the moment.
But I can’t say what will be till there.

3 Likes

I’m in, too. Hope to see you all again

5 Likes

I’m in. please sign me in.
oh this will be fine. I’m looking forward.

2 Likes

Of course, count me in!

3 Likes

Count me in please :grin: Thank you

I would be interested, too. :slight_smile:

I would like to take part

1 Like

It’s ok, when you want to design a meetingcard too. Maybe you will offer it to meetup-participants? That would be fine!

I will do, thank you. There is a lot of time left.

1 Like

I would like to take Part on the pc-meeting.

1 Like

Please count me in. I would love to attend the meeting if my trip to Kenya cannot take place :wink:

2 Likes

Please put me on your list. A stone through away from my home!

1 Like

I’d love to participate again! :smiley: Please count me in.

2 Likes