8 October 2022 - Meetup in Coventry, Rhode Island

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Coventry, Rhode Island
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Bean Barnm 599 Tiogue Avenue, Coventry, RI 02816
:calendar: DATE: 10/8/2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: This is my second time hosting a Postcrossing Meetup! I’d like to host it at a local coffee shop. Since it’s so early in advance, the date and place are tentative.
We will write postcards, share postcards, drink coffee, chat, take photos, etc.! Perhaps following the Meetup, we can get lunch at a local restaurant.
Throughout the next few months, I will be adding to this event.

7 Likes

@NittanyLionRI @mbgris

1 Like

Can’t wait!!

1 Like

Hi there, will you be having a postcard made for the meetup? Would love to swap one with a postcard from my meetup.

1 Like

Aww, yay!!!

Possibly!

1 Like

I am unable to edit the post. There is a mistake with the spelling of the coffee shop. It should read BEAN BARN, 599 TIOGUE AVENUE, COVENTRY, RHODE ISLAND.

I’ll be there! :tada::raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I designed this card the meet-up (after speaking with Ashley of course!) and was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing some?! $.75 a piece! Please let me know how many you would like to reserve! Thank you! Nikki

4 Likes

I wont be able to make this one! Boo! Hope you all have a great time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be there!
Looking forward to it!

Hello everyone,

The Bean Barn JUST notified me that they’ll be closing at 12 on Saturday. I will be changing the start time to 10:30. Following the meetup, we could grab lunch at a local restaurant for those still in attendance.

I’ll keep you in mind!

Hello…If possible I’d like to buy 10. Can I pay you at the meetup?

1 Like

My husband & I plan on going. He’s a postcrosser too. What should we plan on bringing? See you Saturday

1 Like

Oh, fantastic! In case you didn’t see my comment, it will start at 10:30 due to the restaurant closing early.

You should bring lots of postcards, stamps, writing utensils… and anything else you want!

Yes you can! I’ll reserve 10 for you! $7.50!

I did see that thank you. See you on Saturday!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

hello, it’s possible swap with me? have a nice day

1 Like