8 October 2022 - Meetup in Coventry, Rhode Island

3 Likes

Do you have a meetup card to swap?

@snailmail_ashcubes Thanks for hosting the meetup yesterday. My husband & I had a great time! Very nice to meet everyone else who was there.

@bluedecemberart thank you for the stickers. Canā€™t wait to see your website. @MailedByMsNik Thank you & your sister for the fantastic meetup postcards. @fionat Iā€™m sorry i forgot the website you used for your adorable bird signature stamp. Can you share it again?

Iā€™m working on putting together a winter meetup in January after the holidays. Once i work out the details Iā€™ll post it here in the forum. Hope to see you all again soon!

Take care & happy postcrossing!

Maureen & John

2 Likes

Yes, I want to second Maureenā€™s thanks. I thoroughly enjoyed that meetup, @snailmail_ashcubes!

Thanks for making great meetup cards, @MailedByMsNik, and for the stickers, @bluedecemberart.

@WalkinMomma, I ordered my stamp from thestampmaker.com. I look forward to seeing some or all of you in January!

Fiona

2 Likes

Youā€™re so welcome! Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t get a chance to talk to you; there were so many people! (Which is a very good thing!). It was a great time.
I host one every 6 months. :slight_smile:

Youā€™re welcome! Iā€™m so happy you could make this one. Yes, perhaps Iā€™ll see you in January or even April!

aw oh no, i am sad that i missed this one!
will keep tabs on this section of the forum for any future new england/ri/ma meetups! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Aw, would have loved to meet you!
I host one every 6 months. See you in April! :wink:

2 Likes

Hello! this postcard is beautiful! can we make an exchange?

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: This card is amazing :heart_eyes:Is it possible to swap it?

1 Like