6 November 2022 - Montreal meetup

@kristencat, yes, I’d love to swap!

@Ruxandra, Yes, 2 pm. Watch the time change - DST ends early Sunday, Nov. 6 so be sure to set your clock back. 30 cards - no problem :grinning:

Hello! For swap?

Hi @thekaty, I can’t swap because Canada Post is not sending mail to Russia right now.

Hi, it’s possible to make a swap?
I’m from Italy and I love this card :heart:

@Morwenna2610 sure, I will send you a PM :blush:

The printed cards are in my possesion. I went with a matte finish and 16 pt premium cardstock, and they turned out just as I had hoped from the digital image :grinning:

1 Like

I’d like to get 10 copies please! How much did they end up costing you?

I’m really looking forward to the meetup and getting to sign and send the cards :grin:

1 Like

Hi friends,
I would like to exchange a postcard from this meeting with one of you for one of the postcards from the meetings in Slovakia (Hurbanovo, Košice, Bratislava). Slovakia is in Central Europe. Thank you and I wish you a pleasant meeting, for me these are always wonderful moments! Have a good time! My email: e.balaskova@gmail.com

@EkaBalaskova
I’d like to swap! Sending you a PM.

Hello Ykarenes,
I am interested to buy 10 beautiful meet up postcards.
I am a postcrosser from The Netherlands.
If it is impossible, I would like to swap.
Many greetings,
PeterO

1 Like

@PeterO I sent you a PM :slightly_smiling_face:

Salut hi
Would I buy able to purchase these? I’m in California; if anyone wants to swap for a San Francisco meetup postcard let me know.
cheers

1 Like

@neongreen Happy to swap! Sent you a PM

The meetup is ON for this Sunday : ) See you there !
If you go to the Nuphilex show in the morning please say hello if you see me. I’ll try to attach a Postcrossing something to my bag. I’ll likely be found at a stamp dealer’s table, looking through stamps. :grinning:

1 Like

My fiancée and I will be there! We’re also planning on visiting the Nuphilex show beforehand :grin:

2 Likes

I’d love to swap!

Thanks everyone for such a lovely afternoon!! I had a great time at my first meet-up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Karen
Thank you so much for the nice meetup. We’ve had a lot of fun
Ruxandra

2 Likes

Thank you for making my first meetup so fun!

We were a little bit rushed to get out of the Tipsy Cow Bar before it filled with Montréal Alouettes fans, but we still managed to have a successful signing.

Here’s the group pic:

It was nice to put some faces to names and meet postcrossers in person :grinning:

I also had a lot of fun at the Nuphlilex stamp show before the meetup. Here’s a peek at some of my favorite finds from the show.

All Forum swaps for signed cards that I arranged before the meetup are in the mail.

2 Likes

Hi the group
I received mine , thank you so much maggipata :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like