4 May 2024 -- Whidbey Island (Coupeville), WA Meetup

Hi all! For those who enjoy Star Wars I made these up. There will only be 70 available. I wasn’t sure the interest so I didn’t make a lot.

They’re 40cents each if you’d like some.
Send me a direct message and I’ll hold them for you and let you know my Venmo.

Looking forward to the meet up!

Keeks

1 Like

Reminder!! Whidbey Island meetup in Coupeville is one week from today!

There are still some meetup cards available, PM me if you want to reserve some - $2 for 10, multiples of 10, prepaid. Any unreserved cards will also be available first come, first served, at the meetup.

And don’t forget there will be FREE cards available as a “thank you” gift if you bring 2 or more non-expired, non-perishable items as a donation to Good Cheer Food Bank. (Donations are purely OPTIONAL, you do not have to donate to participate in the meetup!)

1 Like

Hi Jim!
May I order 30 cards please? I think I paid you by Venmo before. Or I can pay cash at the meetup?
Thanks.

Hi! Whidbey is a bit far for me (in live in the Kent/Renton area), so I am attending the May 5th meetup in Edmonds instead.

Your meetup card is FABULOUS. If you have any left over after your meetup, would you consider allowing me to buy some? I can pay you through PayPal (including the cost of the postage to mail them to me.) Message me please, if I can buy some of these. Thanks.

Jim, thank you for hosting today’s meetup. It was a very warm and invitimg atmosphere. Greg and I had a great time. For once, I actually got every signature on my cards. . Which makes me very happy. :smile: Thanks again, and hope to see you soon.

1 Like

@BeckyS, as always, it was great to see you and Greg. Thanks for journeying to our island paradise!