30 April 2022 - Postcrossing Meetup in Rhode Island!

:world_map:  East Greenwich, RI:
:pushpin:  Starbucks 555 Main Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818:
:alarm_clock:  10:30am - 12 noon:
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN:

Hello, fellow Postcrossers!
Please join us at Starbucks. We will drink coffee, write postcards, chat, and post our postcards after!
It’ll be such a fun time meeting new friends! :smile:

Ashcubes

3 Likes

Hi and thanks for organizing this! That sounds fun. I love meeting other postcrossers and plan to be there, as long as Covid numbers remain low.
Do you plan to make a meetup postcard?

See you in East Greenwich!

FionaT

Awesome!!
I don’t plan to make a postcard because I have no idea how to do it, lol.
This is my first event, so I just want to meet some new people and write postcards!

I also created an event on Facebook, if you have it. It’s under Postcrossing Meetup :slight_smile:

I really want to make it to this! I have a work trip that week and am not sure I’ll be home in time but I’ll enter it into my calendar :slight_smile:

Okay, awesome!!!

Hello!
I’m a Postcrosser from Melrose, MA - north of Boston. I would like to join you, although I have another tentative commitment. I wanted to see if you are still planning the meet-up, and if you know how many you are expecting.
Thanks - Mary Beth

2 Likes

Hello @snailmail_ashcubes !
We will meet-up in Russia in Yoshkar-Ola on April 30, 2022 too :grinning:
I want to receive one postcard from your meet-up & I want to send 1 postcard to you from our meet-up
Are you agree?

That is very cool that we share the same Meetup day.
I have someone else making the meetup cards. If I receive extra for myself, we can certainly exchange!

1 Like

I wish & hope your meet-up postcard will be wonderful!!!
Anyway, if you want, i will send to you our postcard. Your address write in private message.

Hello. I would be happy to exchange ))

Hello everyone!

I hope the meetup went well! I wanted to say that I’m organzing a meetup up on College Hill (in Providence) on June 18th at 1:00PM. Feel free to come by and RSVP!

More detals here: Providence, RI Meetup on the Hill - Meetups / USA

Thanks! :smiley: