30 April 2022 - 11th International London Meetup

Hello there, this sounds like a great event. I would like to join the pub part of the meet up. I have French lessons before so can’t make the walk and museum but should be fine for the pub.

What a great news!
I’ll be there with my son @SusChris Chris.

I now don’t think I am make it unless what has come up falls through. Bummed that I can’t come after a two year break but have a good time if I can’t make it

Please add the street name and number of the park.
Where at the park are you meeting?

Just messaged everyone who has shown an interest, hopefully I’ll get lots of confirmations soon :slight_smile:
As for the meeting spot it’s a small park but I’ll be trying to look obvious near the memorial wall!

1 Like

I have replied! Really beginning to look forward to the meeting!

Can you sign me up please?

Hi, I am unable to come now. Please could you remove me from the list of attendees. Hope you all have a lovely day x

Hi all!

17 confirmations (and sadly a few drop outs), thanks to all who replied.

For everyone who hasn’t replied yet please let me know asap! As it’s a Saturday lunchtime I need to let the pub know approx how many we’ll be :slight_smile:

Constanze :slight_smile:

I just saw the topic here and unfortunately I can’t make it to the famous London Meet Up on that date.

I am a bit sad as
a) London is my fave city in the world
b) I haven’t been there since more than 2 years for obvious reasons
c) I would have loved to catch up with those I know and get to know the others.

sigh

I’d really love to visit the UK and especially London this year, let’s see how it fits in my time & budget!

Have fun everyone! And how great @constanze that you’re organizing this again.
Bid hugs from Germany :heart:

I am a definite YES!!!

Hi, I’m really sorry I won’t be able to make it now, I was looking forward to finally getting out and seeing people, but I’ve got some family stuff going on at the same time now :frowning:

I’m looking forward to this also but I’ve never done anything like this before. Should be fun though.

Up to 22 :partying_face:

1 Like

not sure yet but might come (Delia_Suvari)
Would we have secret gift thing as usual?

Yep, I’ll send you the full message with details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
Is there anywhere to buy the postcards please? I’m in wales and unable to attend but would really love some postcards, thank you in advance :blush:

Hello @constanze ! We will have PC meet-up on april 30, 2022 - in Russia, Yoshkar-Ola.
I would be happy to exchange postcards from our meetings (you will send one postcard and I will send you one). Do you agree?

Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply, but Meet-Up Cards have clne back from the printers!

@constanze said she had orders for 200, she will let me have a list.

I had a few more printed on top, but limited amount.

20p each

5 Likes

Thank you @Star-Mix-1982 for creating this great card, I can’t wait to send it :slight_smile: I’ve told @constanze I would need 10, but if there is 2 extra it would be great :smiley: