30 April 2022 - 11th International London Meetup

If space is still available, I’d like to come along to this meet-up please.

Hi, I’d love to come :slight_smile:

Please keep me in the loop. I’ll try and be there although I get back from a holiday 25th and I’m not sure whether chemo will have resumed or I may have worn myself out!!!

I would like to attend!

@constanze Never attended a meet up before, my husband and I would love to attend!

Hi, there! I will be happy to attend :heart:

Hi all! Sorry for my quietness, this has snook up fast!

I’m about to start working on a plan, will update you all soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soooo… I was thinking we could do the Museum of London for our activity (bonus: it’s free!) and I’ve found a pub with plenty of space for the afternoon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Plan now in the description!

1 Like

Yes please to joining the list, sounds great :slight_smile: - Kaazay

Hello please could you add me and my daughter

Do we need to give you a food order ect?

Looks good! I’m still in and looking forward to it :smiley:

During the postcard signing, are we going to do a postcard swap?

Also, are we having a meetup card printed?

This is sneaking up fast, if someone could volunteer to do the meetup card then that would be amazing!

I can bring some white stickers for name tags and print the tick list for card signing.

I will need a food order from anyone coming but will message everyone with a menu :slight_smile:

People always swap some cards :slight_smile:

Also we must do the raffle like before! I’ll message everyone with all the info in a couple of weeks :slight_smile:

I dont mind doing the meet up cards x But happy if somebody else is desperate to do it

Would love to attend! :grinning:
Charlotte

Sorry, I can’t come on 30th, something has come up. I hope you all have a great time! :grinning: