30 April 2022 - 11th International London Meetup

I’m looking forward to this also but I’ve never done anything like this before. Should be fun though.

Up to 22 :partying_face:

1 Like

not sure yet but might come (Delia_Suvari)
Would we have secret gift thing as usual?

Yep, I’ll send you the full message with details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
Is there anywhere to buy the postcards please? I’m in wales and unable to attend but would really love some postcards, thank you in advance :blush:

Hello @constanze ! We will have PC meet-up on april 30, 2022 - in Russia, Yoshkar-Ola.
I would be happy to exchange postcards from our meetings (you will send one postcard and I will send you one). Do you agree?

Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply, but Meet-Up Cards have clne back from the printers!

@constanze said she had orders for 200, she will let me have a list.

I had a few more printed on top, but limited amount.

20p each

5 Likes

Thank you @Star-Mix-1982 for creating this great card, I can’t wait to send it :slight_smile: I’ve told @constanze I would need 10, but if there is 2 extra it would be great :smiley:

What an excellent meeting card! I’m all packed and ready to go! See you Saturday!

can we swap

I will be glad to exchange))

I’ve just realised that there are no trains into Euston this weekend which means I won’t be able to make it after all :sob: :slightly_frowning_face: :face_holding_back_tears:
And that’s just after I’ve prepped 20+ cards to be signed…
Hope everyone has a great time
Helen (lady-of-the-house)

Oh no! And there is no way you go to another station on another line?

Sadly it would involve me driving practically into London to a tube station then finding somewhere to park then changing trains 2 - 3 times :slightly_frowning_face:

Hello everyone,
I’m so sorry but I can’t attend the meet up after all.

Is there any way I could buy 5 of the meet-up cards?

Have a lovely time!

Susan (Saoirse0)

I sadly will no longer be able to come also. :frowning:

Hi!

Would you still like your 10 postcards? Can be posted to you?

Postcard Orders that I have with cost - let me know if you don’t want your order as they are limited and I can release them :slight_smile:

@AngelinaK @Bayrisches-Madl @charzevans @Ellandan @foxfires @JennyAssis @KatharinaBallarina @lady_of_the_house @Maddymail @Nosaj @Opposeum @PostFromCorina @SammyNott42 @seaview @tashac @toucans @Hug_A_Lover

5 Likes

I would like 25 if possible. I will be coming to the pub but can’t make it to the museum.

I would like 5-10 if possible please