29 January 2022 - Birmingham meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Birmingham, UK
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Boston Tea Party, 190 Corporation Street
:calendar: DATE:29th January 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: We will meet at the centrally located coffee shop, Boston Tea Party at 11am, and spend a couple of hours chatting, getting to know each other, and writing postcards. In the afternoon, we can head off to an art gallery - I will check out what exhibitions are on. There is the main art gallery, and also The iKON, both within walking distance. For those who are able to stay a bit later, we can go for dinner and drinks. Looking forward to meeting some fellow postcrossers!

9 Likes

@POSTALSAURUS

Would love receive meetup card. Will able to get one of those. :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:.

1 Like

I’m definitely interested in this! I think that the BMAG is closed until March 2022 but I may be wrong… iKON has some lovely exhibitions at the moment.

1 Like

Yes, we can send you a postcard, but it won’t be a specially made one. We can all sign it, hope that’s ok?

1 Like

Yes, I think you’re right. I’ll look into what’s going to be on

2 Likes

Hi, I have had a look into making postcards, and have now designed and ordered some, so yes, I will be happy to send you one, just send me your address, and I will send you one at the end of January

I would very much like to attend the meetup in Birmingham, January please.

1 Like

Tanzianne, that’s great, I’ll put you on the list of attendees

Hello. Would love receive meetup card too. I sent you a card from Italy…if you like Venice. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Susie, yes I can send you a meetup card. I have sent you a private message. Can you let me know your address? Thanks

1 Like

I’d be interested in attending too :smiley:

1 Like

That’s great, I look forward to meeting you

Hello Clare, another Clare here! I would like to come to this please

1 Like

Hi Clare, brilliant! See you in January

1 Like

Hello, I would like to come as well… it’s not so far from Oxford and it would be great to meet some other postcrossers :grinning:

That’s great Nat, see you there

1 Like

Covid-permitting I will come and join you.

thank you looking forward to meetup

Hi! Can I get a counter postcard? I will send a postcard in return😊

Great, looking forward to meeting you