28 September 2024 – Salt Lake City, Utah Meetup for WPD

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Chapman Branch, 577 S 900 W
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, September 28th, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00am-1:00pm MST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Casual meetup to meet new friends, sign cards, and celebrate World Postcard Day.

Hello Salt Lake postcrossers! This will be the first meetup I’m organizing and I’m thrilled to meet ya’ll!

Bring your pens, stamps, stickers, and washi tape. And bring some postcards for a trash/treasure trade if you’d like!

Meetup card is below 10 per attendee. (The resolution may not be the best but if anyone has any tips regarding scans/images let me know!) Some official WPD cards will also be available if they are designed this year.

Please RSVP under this post. The reserved room can accommodate about 12 people. The list of those who have RSVP’d is below:

amartinez
mickey0
Julie-Ada
lburr_2000
leslijoe
moe2000
Riah
Jaeger
evelynjlamb
Ramaya
MicciMousi
JustRae

Total attendees: 12/12

Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

11 Likes

Hello @moe2000 ! I also live in Salt Lake City and would love to join you for the meetup. :grinning:

2 Likes

@leslijoe Wonderful! Thank you! Looking forward to meeting you. More updates to come :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I would love to join you! I am in SW Idaho… looking to attend meetups in neighboring states. I will watch for updates.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Linda and would love to attend this Meet-up at Chapman Library. Thank you for organizing it!

1 Like

I’ll be there! :grin:

2 Likes

I’d love to be there! I kicked myself a lot for misding the last one.

2 Likes

Fantastic! Can’t wait to meet you!

Thanks for RSVPing :slight_smile: Looking forward to having you there! :blossom:

Lovely! :cherry_blossom:

Great! I’m glad you can come!

Count me in for the WPD meetup! Thanks for organizing the event. Let me know if you need help. I am happy to assist.

1 Like

Hooray! Thanks for the RSVP! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

Hello, dear postcrossers!
I would be very interested in exchanging the beautiful card.
My offers:

Have fun at the meetup and thank you in advance.

1 Like

I can’t make it there but I’d love to swap for this meetup card :sob:
Here are my offers: mcrxmy | Zonerama.com
Please send me a message if you’re interested :heartbeat:
Have fun everyone!

1 Like

I added the information to the Utah Postcrossers Facebook page :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a beautiful meetup card! Hope you all have a wonderful time!

I’d love to come if any more spots open up!

Hello all, Would anyone be willing to send me a card in Texas? Let me know. (I would happily send you one back but it won’t be a meet up-at least I don’t think it will be). Thanks.

Hooray! Count me in, too!