27 June 2022 - Natuurpark Lelystad Meetup

I like to order 25 cards

i would like to order 30 cards, , i like your card , Brenda .

can my cards to paid on monday evening 2 may round 20.30 our .

Hello! I would like to receive a postcard from you. I will be glad to exchange. Here are my postcards to exchange swap ā€“ GoogleĀ Drive

2 x 15 cards pleaseā˜ŗļø

What a great card!!
I would like to order 15 cards please.

I would love to order 30 cards.
Great card by the way!

Please count me in if possible, 20 cards for me pleasešŸ˜ƒ

Ordering of cards is now closed.

As soon as the new spring/summer menucard is ready I will show it to you. So you can order your lunch.

You can convert it to final. I have a day off. Iā€™m going with you, and hope for the walk

1 Like

The restaurant changed to pin only. Everybody has to pin and we can pay separate.
The menu is not ready yet.

@Florisca can you let us know if you are joining?

2 Likes

Hello Brenda, sorry I have to cancel the meeting as I didnā€™t realise it was on a Monday. Well, at least someone on the waiting list will be happy to do the walking tour now.

Wishing you all a lot of fun on the 27th. The nature park seems a wonderful place to visit.

@theetje00 you can come for the walk with us.

Thank you, I see you there

@Exploradora73 Het is voor het eerst dat ik lees over Meet-ups. Wat is precies het idee daarachter? Andere leden leren kennen die postcrossing doen? Gezellig samen zijn/wandelen? Het klinkt heel leuk namelijk. Dan houd ik de data in de gaten, of ik een keer aanwezig kan zijn. Groetjes Angela

Just browsing through the upcoming meeting and this looks like so much fun, what a nice choice @Exploradora73 and I hope you will all have a great day!

1 Like

The menu is not ready yet as it is short time and I am on a holiday in june they have decided that we can choose our lunch from the old card. Please send me your menu choice latest at 13 juni.

@anon145687 Are you joining as there is still somebody on the waitinglist for walking.

1 Like

send my menuchoice :wink:

Seems I canā€™t add a pdf file (menu) So I am trying to send it to each in person.

Hello Brenda,

I would love to come.
Not for walk, only for the restaurantā€¦
I can get some cards from Truus :grin:

Greetings,
Anneke192

Hallo Brenda

27 juni valt op maandag of was dat echt de bedoeling of zou het 26 juni moeten zijn?

Groetjes

Nicolette.