27 april 2024 - Postcrossing meeting Antwerpen

We decided to print the meetingcard again but without logo. We will give them to you at the meeting with no additional cost. And the sticker that i orderd you can use it to put it on the back of the card. Photo of the card will follow soon

@Mundoo

3 Likes

Hoi Mieke,

Ik had niet gezien dat mijn mails niet waren doorgestuurd vandaar dat ik je nu via hier contacteer.
Ik zou graag van Elks ! kaartje kopen, ik zal het op de meeting betalen.

vele groetjes en tot binnenkort
Katrien

Giving us new cards is a solution even though I have to cut off all stamps from my already prepared cards, wash them off paper and use a glue stick to paste them on the new cards in Antwerp :'(.
Dissappointing, really.

The meetingcard without logo

6 Likes

Hallo Mieke,
Voor mij mag je gerust de stickers bestellen ik had 10 kaarten besteld. We zien elkaar dan in Antwerpen, ik zal er al zijn van de vrijdag. Ik wens het KMSKA vrijdag eens te bezoeken, ik slaap in het Ibis hotel , centrum Antwerpen.
groetjes Pascale en alvast bedankt voor de moeite die jullie deden

1 Like

Hello, I’m going straight to the restaurant. I will wait for you outside.

It’s only a few days before the meeting :partying_face: Don’t forget to bring cash to pay in the restaurant. Last year you had to pay to me or Lara…this year it might be possible to pay seperated but with cash only

3 Likes

Mieke en Lara, ik voeg me bij de groep in het Red Star museum óf het MAS.
Tot zaterdag!

1 Like

Bedankt om ons te verwittigen. We zien je dan aan het red star line museum of het MAS. Tot zaterdag :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetings from Belarus. I really like your cards. I would like to exchange. Here is my offer: https://postcards.framework.by/

1 Like

We can swap pls send me pm

did you have them already or not? You can send me pm pls

Lara

1 Like

Hoi Mieke, ik ga er niet bij kunnen zijn spijtig genoeg ik keek er erg naar uit! Veel plezier alvast
Groetjes
Katrien

Dat is jammer. Hopelijk lukt het de volgende keer :slightly_smiling_face:

Ik kom direct naar het red star line museum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Norwegian delegation has arrived at Antwerpen Central :norway:

3 Likes

Thank you Mieke and Mamiielariie for this nice meeting. Until next time.

2 Likes

Many, many thanks for the wonderful meetup @Mieke1985 and @Mamiielariie and all the participants! :heart:
Have a great spring :tulip: :cherry_blossom: :bouquet: and see you again - hopefully soon! :+1:

5 Likes

I have made it back home to Germany. Thanks for the lovely meetup

4 Likes

Bedankt meiden voor de gezellige meeting tot de volgende keer!

3 Likes