25 May 2024 Meetup: Denver Postcard and Stamp Show

Sounds good, thanks so much!

1 Like

Hello! I plan to attend the 2024 Meetup in Denver. I would like to purchase 25 postcards. Thank you for organizing this and I look forward to seeing you all in May!

2 Likes

@carried_away- wanted to make sure you saw the information on the meetup in May, just in case you can make it.

2 Likes

Hello! Yay! Iā€™d like to attend the meetup! And, please put me down for 25 cards. Iā€™m very excited and canā€™t wait. Itā€™ll be my first Postcrossing meetup and Stamp/Paper Show. :love_letter:
-Tabitha

3 Likes

If anyone is planning to get a custom ink stamp made from Riley Print for the meetup (I did!), here is a code for 10% off! FRIEND-LGBG5HW https://rileyprint.com/

1 Like

Hi Kait,

Sorry, for such a late response, but I would like to attend and if you still have some more postcards, I would like to get 20 if possible. If itā€™s too late to attend, I would still love to get the postcards. I can also bring my own chair and small table if that helps. =P

Thanks,
Maria

1 Like

Youā€™re not too late at all!!! :blush: I will put you down for 20 cards! See you there!

1 Like

Hi Kaitlyn,
Sorry for the delay in responding about quantity but I read that you were getting 500 so put me down for 20 please.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

1 Like

Hey @carried_away! Hereā€™s the CO meetup thread! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Hi there, Is it too late to join and request cards?

2 Likes

@carried_away Hi there! I did just give our group estimate to the event organizers so they can plan accordingly- but I donā€™t think one more person would hurt :slight_smile: We have 65 cards left unclaimed.

1 Like

Hi, I will be attending stamp show next door and would like to come to meet-up. I would like to request 10 cards, if itā€™s still possible. Darrell (mteton here on Postcrossing).

1 Like

Hi! I just joined Postcrossing last week, have sent out 5 cards, and am now just diving into the forum. I live out on the Western Slope and wonā€™t be able to attend this meetup, unfortunately, but would love to still order cards if you have any left! Happy to buy up to 10.

Nice to meet yā€™all, if only virtually for now!

1 Like

Greetings from Belarus. I really like your cards. I would like to exchange. Here is my offer: https://postcards.framework.by/

1 Like

Hi! I know this is very late, but Beth and I would like to attend if we could. Weā€™ve been fighting health problems and didnā€™t think we could come, but now itā€™s clear we can.

We will also be manning the Denver Postcard Club booth, so we donā€™t needs chairs at the table if it is full. And only 15 cards , because it seems you donā€™t have many left.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to purchase 10 cards if available!

1 Like

Hey community!
I really like the design of this card! Anyone here collecting meetup cards, and/or willing to swap this meetup card for a recent Dallas meetup card on Museum Day (in this thread) with me?
I have a few signed ones left, or some unsigned ones that I could write messages on if thatā€™s your preference!

Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™ve been off postcrossing for a bit BUT am planning to attend if I still can and would love to buy any meetup cards that are left!

1 Like

Greetings from Belarus! I really like your postcards. I would like to exchange. Here is my suggestion: Š¾Ń‚ŠŗрытŠŗŠø Š“Š»Ń Š¾Š±Š¼ŠµŠ½Š° / postcard for exchange ā€“ 8 Bilder | VK

1 Like

Is anyone willing to swap this card?

hereā€™s my offers:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19HTc3CADMDmws_XGM8sqfqumb8f-fr-R?usp=sharing

Please send me a message if youā€™re interested, thank you!

1 Like