25 May 2024 - HESSENTAG meetup in Fritzlar - Feldpostamt und "Natur auf der Spur"

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Fritzlar, Hessen
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Feldpostamt der Bundeswehr / German Army Post Office @ “Platz der Bundeswehr”
:calendar: DATE: 25.5.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: meeting new people, write postcards, special cancellations & stamps & cards, picture-taking, welcome note by officials

The German Army Postal System (Feldpost) will welcome us with a collection of their postcards, stamps (designed via “Briefmarke Individuell”) and a unique cancellation stamp. We can mail the cards directly via their mailbox on site. Ample of seating in their outdoor area will be available. Nearby is also a hospitality-tent of the “FeldkĂŒche”, in case it rains. They usually offer a small menu from their “Gulaschkanone” (vegetarian e.g. pea soup and non-veg options).

Thereafter, we can visit the nearby special activity area called “Der Natur auf der Spur”, where nature-conservation-organizations like the NABU and BUND will have their nature-awareness-displays. They also have a great collection of attractive postcards.

If you like to join our WhatsApp-Group to exchange ideas and logistics prior to / at the meetup, text me at: +49 177 6708311

Meeting cards: everyone is invited to design meeting cards. However, please post your cards here in the thread in order to give everyone the opportunity to order them from you.

Some cards already issued for the event by Fritzlar City-Marketing:

PARTICIPANTS:
@GermanInArabia +1 (Ralf & Khaled, :palestinian_territories:)
@Yvonnche +1 (Yvonne)
@catlover98 (Marion)
@Katrin1778 (Katrin)
@shugal +1 (Martin)
@Afriki (Regina)
@Teacherette (Manuela)
@Teufel07 (Astrid) & Mama @marlene56 (Marlene)
@Pelke (Waltraud)
@Gabi-Ele + 1 (Gabi)
@kiddy67 (Anja)
@Romy24 +1 (Romy)
@Tiger811 (Rainer)
@ivyt (Yvonne)
@Herkules (Heiko)
@papapaff +1 (Martin)
@helen0203 +1 (Thea)
@FaLa (Christian) and @maba (Margret)
@Weselfee79 (Sandra)
@catlady1978 (Sandra)
@chrisskywalker (Holger)

TENTATIVE PARTICIPANTS:
@marraine76 (Ina)
@reiselustig (Doris)
@Meggiz (Mechthild)
@PrncsJuli (Julie, :us:)
@anchoredhues (Srishti, :india:)

10 Likes

@lusy24 - da ist der Thread schon
@craftaholicjay
@catlover98
@helen0203

4 Likes

I want to join the meeting. Suncrusher (Martin)

2 Likes

Pls add me as well (Marion) & greetings from the Wetterau where the Hessentag 2025 will take place in Bad Vilbel :grinning:

4 Likes

Please add me with Tentative :sunny:

2 Likes

Bin dabei

3 Likes

I would like to participate. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Wow, that was really fast! :smile::wink:
Please add me to the list, thanks a lot. :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Das wÀre ja auch gut zu erreichen und nicht weit von Frankfurt. :smiley::+1:

My girlfriend and I would also like to attend. :heart:

2 Likes

Could you please count me in!
Would be perfect for me!

2 Likes

Mein Vorname ist NataliA.
@GermanInArabia

And I am Regina :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok, I must admit I have no idea about my time schedule in 2024, but Fritzlar is „around the corner“ so it would be nice to count me in. But I will only know at the beginning of next year, if it will be possible for me to come.

2 Likes

WĂ€r auch dabei. Teacherette

1 Like

I’ll try to come too. (Mechthild)

1 Like

Hello.I would like to come with my husband.
Please count us in (2 persons )
Thank you and would like to hear from you !

1 Like

Although it is much too early to know for sure, I am planning a trip to Europe around this time next year. If my plans allow for it I would like to attend. I’m hoping to know more details of my trip by the beginning of 2024.

2 Likes

I‘ll try to participate with my husband, too. Hoping I won‘t have to work this day on our own pavillon.
Gabi

2 Likes

Oh gibt es eine Warteliste, auf die ich rauf kann?

1 Like