25 February 2023 - Montclair California Meetup (SoCal)

Hi @geetikasinha7

Yes it’s uncoated matte front and back. I’ve tested out the stamping and it stamps wells.

Pls reach out if you would like to change your order. We do welcome attendees to bring your own postcards if you prefer as well.

2 Likes

Awesome, 10 is good for me thanks! I have sent you the payment via Zelle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, all! To make it easy to find us, here’s a link to a map, with directions, to Montclair Place and its Moreno St. Market Food Hall: Montclair Meetup Map. You should be able to download this.

5 Likes

I haven’t sent any postcards this past week as I’m saving my allotment for the Meetup! Currently I have 13 official Postcrossing addresses to request and I’m hoping for more. I have my special Peeps that have kindly asked for a Meetup card. I look forward to meeting all of you.
Lynne (Lynneizle)

2 Likes

That sounds great! I hope more slots will open up for you.

I believe the Montclair Post Office is just down the street from where we will be. I can collect any cards that are ready to be sent out and drop them off on my way home!

4 Likes

Perfect! At my Meetup I had 2 boxes for outgoing postcards that were ready to mail and it was fun to count them. We counted grand total and Postcrosser total.

1 Like

Hello,

Will do :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Guessing everyone is well aware of the impending storm & flood watch. Montclair may get over 5" of rain Friday through Saturday. Sad to say it, but this may delay or impede getting to the meetup venue. If too many can’t make it (I’m on the fence at the moment), might there be a rescheduling?

2 Likes

Starting to get a flurry of snow, but not sticking!
Update: It’s sticking! :snowman:

1 Like

We have to come down Cajan Pass so there is a real chance we will not be able to make it on Saturday :cry: I’m holding out hope. We will see.

I like the idea of seeing how many people at this stage think they might be able to make it with the weather.

I don’t mind driving in a flurry of snow going down the Cajon Pass. But if the snow is heavy the Pass will likely be shut down.

1 Like

Van and I are concerned about the weather–not so much for us, but for those of you who live further away. It’s very hard to change things and to get the word out to everyone. Still we’d like to hear from each of you who hasn’t already commented, regarding what you think about changing to Sunday, when the prediction is “mostly cloudy”. The mall does open an hour later on Sunday–I would double-check the time with the management office.
Even if you don’t live far, we’d love to hear what you think about going out on Saturday. We want to do what’s best for the group. Thanks!

3 Likes

Sunday works, too!

With the storm coming in, does the group prefer Saturday (as planned) or Sunday (predicted better weather)?

@tianye4869
@kanosis
@SoullessFish
@sleepykitty
@llmike007
@ohhsayy
@schwan272
@nocutenik
@wendytel
@sand2sand
@hulamunki
@Yuchen_and_Z
@askask11
@wenchan91
@candycorn
@bluenote
@WAREMOM
@Pyrah
@Lynneizle
@geetikasinha7
@plantsinapot
@pjh52

1 Like

Im okay on saturday still, however I may have to cancel since my name stamp had not come in the mail yet, which is a bit unfortunate :frowning:

1 Like

@plantsinapot I recommend that you come and join anyways. Stamps are not mandatory. Not everyone has a stamp, many hand sign. If you get tired, you can stop anytime and just socialize, or write postcards! You can even print stickers from labels if preferred.

It would be a good way to see what meetups are about.

3 Likes

Hi,
I prefer Saturday as planned. I cannot come on Sunday.
Thanks
Johnson

1 Like

Hey!~

I’m okay with either day (:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vandelion Thank you! I will be making it on saturday then :relaxed:

2 Likes