24 June 2023 - 滑板小王子/Go Skateboarding Day & The Little Prince Day in Taichung City, TAIWANKo

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Taichung City, Taiwan
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:
Letterpress Studio Taiwan 樂田活版工房 ​ (No. 1, Sec. 1, Taiwan Blvd., Central Dist., Taichung City 400 , Taiwan)
:calendar: DATE: 2023.Jun.24
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00-16:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meeting friends, Chatting with each other, writing postcards.Bring postcards to write, sign or show off​:wink:

Apportionment of venue usage fees and one drink /person:NT100

Since the place needs to be reserved,if you would like to participate in this meetup,please DM me before May.12,2023(Friday)

:pushpin:The number of applicants is full, thank you.

9 Likes

I’m coming ~🌹

I will be there. :smiling_face:

Join

I’m in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Attending

Hi everyone! I love your cards :heart_eyes: Does anyone want to swap for them? Please dm me if you’re interested, I can offer meetup and Moscow cards!

I’ll be there:)

join for the first time🤩

I’ll be there with my husband.:grin:

Looking for this amazing postcards, here is my offers TanyaKuklina | Zonerama.com

I can swap with you if you haven’t find anyone to swap yet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello!
I loved the postcard of your Meetup and would like to do a swap. can we swap it? I’d like to exchange for the postcard of the animals on the beach :heart:
I can offer a postcard from my collection:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kqfqdm8CtNGmiDeYNazS6q-u05Ora6kV?usp=sharing
and I can offer the Meetup postcard I’ll have in Rio de Janeiro on June 24 - on the same day as your - (it is part of a set of postcards with the theme of a national celebration that we have here in Brazil called Festa Junina. I can offer what is marked RJ):

Wow. I love these two postcards. Maybe something wants to exchange? Here is my exchange https://postcards.framework.by/

Hello! Cool summer card! Looking for swap! Offer our last meetup cards

looking for

offer
I will ship from Belarus, you to my friend’s address in Russia