23 March 2024, Bremerton, WA Meetup

Hi - I’d love to attend - my first meetup! I’d like 10 postcards please.

You mention a reservation fee, is it per person? And how much is it?

@PoulsboWA Excited you can come! I have 10 cards reserved for you :slight_smile:

@BeckyS Yes, there is a reservation fee for the space. However, all purchases by the group will count towards the fee, which is why I am encouraging people to order lunch and/or coffees. I am not going to charge a fee per person, I will just cover the remaining fee at the end of the day. The total cost is $150 to reserve the space, so if everyone gets something, that should cover most, if not all of it.

2 Likes

I would like 20 cards please.

I would like 10 cards please. I will have a plus one. Thanks!

Hi, thanks for organizing! I’d like to reserve 10 cards please :slight_smile:

May I order 10 cards. Thanks. I intend to attend.

I would like 10, please.

@cherrytempest I have 20 cards reserved for you.
@SelahSays, @isla_renee, @seachange, @Lila84 I have 10 cards reserved for each of you.

See you all there!! :slight_smile:

I am so sad I will not be able to make this meet up! It is just minutes from my house compared to others!!! I have to work that day. Sadly, I cannot swap with anyone as I am teaching a class that day. the instructor should be there, YIKES!

need 25 not 40 cards, papdich42 or richard42

@PacificNWotter oh no! So sorry you can’t make this one. I definitely plan on hosting others in the area in the future :slight_smile:

@richard42 I have 25 cards reserved for you, not 40. See you then!

Hi! This will be my first meet-up! See you in a few weeks! I will take 10 cards, too! ~Julie

Venmo?

@orcak17 I have 10 cards reserved for you! See you there! I will post my venmo in the next few days (I haven’t set one up yet, running late on that!)

1 Like

I work down the street from this place, and they have great food - lots of selections…even vegan food, too!

1 Like

I plan to attend and would like to order 10 cards please.

I look forward to attending! May I get 10 meet-up cards, please? I’ll bring cash on the day of the meet-up.

@Catlover2120, @ephemeratea I have 10 cards reserved for each of you! Excited to see you there!

Just a reminder for everyone: the postcard ordering cutoff date is March 4th, this upcoming Monday. There may or may not be extras available after that date, but probably not many.

And an interesting note: I recently learned about meetup notebooks, where you bring a blank notebook and collect signatures from meetups you go to. I’m going to start one with this meetup! I wanted to let you all know in case anyone wanted to do the same, it sounds like a fun idea!

1 Like

The meetup notebook sounds like a great idea! I’ll come prepared too. (And I forgot to say earlier that I will pay for my postcards in cash at the meetup. I don’t do Venmo.)

1 Like