23 March 2024, Bremerton, WA Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Bremerton, WA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Cups Espresso and Cafe, 409 Pacific Ave UNIT 201, Bremerton, WA 98337
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:30PM - 4:00PM PST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Let’s get together to celebrate the arrival of spring! The plan is to sign postcards, have a swap table for extra cards, socialize, and have a late lunch. The agenda will include time to order prior to beginning to sign cards.

We have the back portion of the cafe reserved. The menu is wide and caters to many different diets, including gluten-free and vegan. A food/drink purchase is not necessary, but all purchases by the group count towards the reservation fee, so if you’re hungry, mention postcrossing at the counter!

POSTCARDS: Please bring any postcards you wish for the meetup, you are not required to use any “official” meetup cards. Please limit your cards to be signed to 25, as more than that can get quite cumbersome. UPDATE: We have an official meetup card! Images will be posted below.

Please bring pens, signature stamps (if you have one), postage if you wish to mail cards from the meetup, stickers and Washi tape if you like to decorate your cards.

GETTING THERE: The Bremerton Ferry times should coincide with the meetup start times, and the cafe is a short walk from the ferry terminal. Or, if you are driving, there is plenty of street parking available in the area.

RSVP: Please click the “Going” button if you plan to attend, as the space is limited to 30 people.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

Hope to see you there!

UPDATE: The meetup postcard proof is as shown below:

The cards will be $0.40 each. Please let me know how many you would like to reserve, I accept cash or venmo. The cutoff date to reserve cards is March 4th.

4 Likes

I am looking forward to attending. I would like 10 meetup postcards. Thank you

2 Likes

Hello, I’d like 10 postcards please. Looking forward to the meet up!

1 Like

@burnzi53 @Just-Anotherartgal I have 10 cards reserved for each of you :slight_smile: Excited to see you there!

1 Like

the going button but my name never came up, i am papadick42 and would like 40 cards

1 Like

Hi @richard42 , I see you on the RSVP list and I have 40 cards reserved for you. See you there!

Wow!!! Pricey!
I usually get more so just 5 cards this time. Ok to pay cash at the meetup?

1 Like

seachange may be with me, richard42 aka papadick42

will be at meting change card order to 25 not 40

Hi, I would like to reserve 10 cards.

@ChoirBoy I have 5 cards reserved for you. Cash at the event works great. See you there!

@richard42 I have updated your order to 25 cards, and I have seachange down as a maybe.

@andreacristina I have 10 cards reserved for you. See you there!

1 Like

If possible, I’d like to puchase 20 meet up cards
Thank you

1 Like

@BeckyS Of course, I have 20 cards reserved for you. See you there!

So excited! First meetup in a while that I can attend. I would like 25 cards please!
Thank you!!

1 Like

@comette Glad you can come! I have 25 cards reserved for you :slight_smile:

Thank you Azalienator!

I plan on bringing a +1, hopefully that is okay.

@BeckyS of course! I have you down with a +1. We should have plenty of space for everybody, even if we end up with a few extra people.