22 October 2022: SAN FRANCISCO meetup!

I’ll be there :grinning:

1 Like

The Venmo link is (to pay $0.20/ card + postage if applicable):

https://venmo.com/code?user_id=2801900399362048121

Hello :slight_smile: Such a lovely card :heart: :yellow_heart: Is it possible to swap? Hugs, Joanna

I am not sure if anyone swaps with you. You are welcome to join the lottery.

May i please have 55 postcards?? , how much would it be , i will be coming to the meet up ok thank you see you soon

There won’t be any stamp sale at the event. If you plan to have the postmark on your postcard, remember to bring stamps for the cards. The postcard stamp is good for local postcard. If you prefer, you may also use a forever stamp for local postcard. International postcard needs an international stamp.

Do you mind filling out the Pre-order form at:
https://forms.gle/msSgP5PSkKpWye1Z7

It will be $11(55*0.2). If you can venmo me before the meetup, this can speed up check in on Saturday. Thanks.

The Venmo link is (to pay $0.20/ card + postage if applicable):
https://venmo.com/code?user_id=2801900399362048121

Thank you :slight_smile:

Здравствуйте :wave:
Буду рада обмену)))

For some odd reason, Google Forms didn’t save my old responses so I filled it out again. I reserved 35 cards for myself ( imhereforthememes53 / Jess ) and have already venmo’d Sylvia.
Just wanted to let you know in case there’s some kind of double-counting, etc. Thanks!

pm you. Thanks

We are on postal bulletin today.

4 Likes

Our meetup is this Saturday. We are excited to see you all. We want to give you an idea of the meeting. The event starts at 1 pm. A host will sign you in. If you have paid in advance via Venmo, the host will give you your postcards. Then, you can look at the share table, get the cancellation, or sign the meetup cards. If you need to pay for your postcards or buy with cash at the venue after sign-in, another host will wait you downstairs outside the library. We still have some available for purchase. There won’t be any stamp sale at the event. If you plan to have the postmark on your postcard, remember to bring stamps for the cards. The postcard stamp is good for local postcards. If you prefer, you may also use a forever stamp for local postcards. International postcards need an international stamp. It is best if you bring some ahead. The closest post office is 15 minutes by car/ 25 minutes on foot. We aim to have a raffle at 2 pm followed by the group photo. We may have boba at Chinatown after the event if we have enough interests.

Everyone is welcome to contribute at the raffle and share table. If you have something for the raffle, you can give them to the host. You may put/take the stuff on the share table.

1 Like

I can’t make it anymore unfortunately, and I forgot how many cards I reserved on the Google form. I can venmo you and would love it if someone got them stamped for me and sent them to me!

Are you Karen B on the form? You ordered 20 cards.

Sooo sorry that I cannot make the meet up today! Please accept my apologiesfor any inconvenience this may cause.

I sent messages to several other Postcrossers in the Bay Area hoping that they could pick up my cards, but they were not attending either.

If you let me know the cost of the cards & mailing cost, then I’ll send you a check or a money order or cash in advance of you mailing them to me.

I hope you have a GREAT meet up today!

Hugs,

Linda Field

1 Like

Thanks so much to the volunteers and dbb in a hat. Well done! The postal worker did an excellent job, she knew which ones were mine.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for coming today.

Thanks for organizing. I loved the Pc and especially the hand cancellation. Thanks for taking time for that !!!
Happy fall everyone

2 Likes

Are there still postcards from the meetup that I can buy? Please let me know. Thanks!