22 October 2022: SAN FRANCISCO meetup!

Hey guys!

I’m not sure if I did pre-ordered it already, please let me know if I did, I can venmo you by Oct 1.

And I will be there. Can I bring anything just in case?

See you there! :smiley:

Love,
Mylene

1 Like

I plan to be there

1 Like

We are so excited to announce that we have an official pictorial postmark for the event cancelled by USPS. Please come hang out with us and get the wonderful postmark.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks for the comment, If you have enough postage on your piece, the USPS staff will put this postmark on it at the meetup event. There will be a way to get it up to after 30 days of the event which we will announce it later.

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation! I’ll be sure to bring stamps.

I plan on popping in for this meetup. Thanks

1 Like

I believe I am able to make it and RSVPd. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone swaps with you. You may also like to take part in the lottery.

The Venmo link is (to pay $0.20/ card + postage if applicable):

https://venmo.com/code?user_id=2801900399362048121

Hi!

I believe that I ordered some of the meetup postcards, but don’t see my reply in the list.

I don’t use Venmo. I’ll bring cash & my checkbook to use as payment.

Thanks!

LiFi

Hi,

Thanks for your message. I saw your pre-order in the form. We save your postcards. Feel free to bring cash on the event day.

See you there.

So sorry. I will be making it. But can not remember number of cards I ordered :grimacing:

Found it. Should have gotten a venmo for $5

1 Like

Saw it. Thanks. See you there.

Hi,
I believe I ordered some cards but I can’t remember how many. Is there a way to check it?
Thanks!
Tian

Hi i don’t know if able to go but let you know later on , how many postcards you have available , how many designs you have?? Please let me know thank you , i will think about it to go

1 Like

You can go back to the link that you “registered” on to see what you ordered. I did that and it worked

2 Likes

You ordered 40 cards. @Unbijou is right. You can go back to the pre-order form to check it. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your message. We have one design for this event. We printed 1000 postcards. Some are already pre-ordered. We hope there’s some left to buy at the venue.