21 May 2023 - Meetup in Glen Burnie, Maryland

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Glen Burnie, Maryland
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: My home in Glen Burnie (address will be shared with those who RSVP.) My home is located near Starbucks at the Southdale Shopping Center. 7933 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD 21061.
:calendar: DATE: Sunday, May 21 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:00AM EST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Looking for postcarders close to the Baltimore area.

Maryland is conveniently located near Washington DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, West Virginia and New Jersey. My town is only 35 minutes from DC and 10 minutes from Baltimore.

“Meet & Greet”. Looking forward to meeting other postcarders and sharing stories, writing postcards and maybe trading postcards as well. I love to bake so I will have some fresh baked goodies prepared. Coffee and tea will also be served.

Things to bring:
*Postcards (to write)
*Postcards (to trade, if you would like to participate in trading)
*Pens, markers, or whatever you want to write with

5 Likes

Hi! I’m in Baltimore City, and I’d love to come out to a meetup in Glen Burnie. Thanks for organizing it!

1 Like

Hi Marie! I live in Silver Spring. Please count me in for this meetup.

BTW, have you dined at La Posta Pizzeria in Severna Park. The pizzeria is located in an old post office. Here are two photos when I went earlier this year.

The hostess station

7 Likes

What a lovely little place. I wasn’t aware of this pizzeria. I am going to check it out. Thanks for telling me about it. Glad you’ll be able to make it to the postcarding meetup. looking forward to meeting you.

1 Like

Great! Baltimore is right around the bend from us. Glad you can make it. Looking forward to meeting you.

Are you making a meetup card?

I hadn’t planned on it. It was going to be more of a postcard writing and exchange.

I’m interested. I live in northern VA. :blush:

1 Like

I just sent you a DM.

I was so excited to see one close to me (Elkton) so sad that I can’t come due to a prior commitment. Just wanted to say thanks for doing it and maybe we’ll meet at a different meetup -

1 Like

Hello there, what a pity you’ll not be able to join us this time around, but I am hoping to host another one in the near future. So maybe you can attend the next one.

Sign me up please, I’ll even be bringing a nice surprise gift for the meetup!

1 Like

Hello, I just sent you a DM. Please check it. Thanks!

I would definitely be interested in going to this meetup! I live in Silver Spring Maryland, about 40 minutes away from the location of this meetup

1 Like

Excellent! I just sent you a DM. Please check it. Thank you.

UPDATE: I am getting ready to send an email to all those who have RSVP’d and provided me with their email address. IF you sent me an email but don’t receive the instructions for this Sunday by 11:00PM tonight, please reach out to me via DM or email.

Thank you!

Marie

1 Like

I sent you a DM, please check it. Thanks!

Hey there! I’m near Severna Park and would love to attend!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just sent you a DM. Please check it. Thank you.

I just received your message! I am sending you an email now.