21 May 2023 - Meetup in Glen Burnie, Maryland

this would make such and amzing motiv for a Meet-up card. have a lot of fun on the meet-up that is such a great place for a Postcrossing meet. ^^ 21. may is my birthday. would love to celebrate my birthday there, but too far away T.T Have fun all of you

1 Like

Hi: I sent a message via this site just yesterday. I don’t know if you saw it yet. Things were happening and I wasn’t sure I could make it. My apologies for such a late request.

I didn’t see your message yesterday…but, no worries. Thanks for letting me know. Hope you can make the next one.

Ah I wish I saw this sooner, if there is another let me know I live in Elliott city

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering how many attended this meetup? And thoughts on possibly organizing another one in the future to keep the DC/Baltimore postcrossing community alive?

Hello, the last time we had 3 people show up, unfortunately a 4th person had car trouble so they weren’t able to attend. I am not opposed to hosting another one, maybe in December?

Hello! I just joined postcrossing and want to go to a meetup. They’re all so far away! If more people are interested, could you please host another one?

1 Like

Yes, I just scheduled one for Sunday, April 7th from 11:00 to 1:00.