21 January 2023 - Southeastern MA Winter Meetup

I will be there!. [Is this the right way to RSVP?]

Excited because attending my FIRST Meet Up was one of my 2023 goals. I joined during COVID and - needless to say – meetups have been pretty rare the past few years. Only recently have I begun receiving postcards from meetups.

How exciting to be your first Postcrossing meetup! I look forward to meeting you. I’ll put you down for 10 cards.

Count me in! Would love to take 10. Coming from a far away land called Providence, RI ;D. See you all soon.

3 Likes

hi maureen! count me in (as long as I can make the commuter rail schedule work lol) :blush:

1 Like

tagging folks from past meetup threads:

@astrochemist @MailedByMsNik @kristencat @hamsun @AmandaSC @holhart @gibsonpark @Cera1985 @squirrelgirl55 @AlixW @MrsForrest @bm123i @NewEnglandEllen @bluedecemberart @Mitto @stace20 @Ranger-Girl @Exceptionalistan @snailmail_ashcubes @Socraju

3 Likes

Oh how exciting! Count me in please :slight_smile: this is going to be my first meet up ! Don’t know what to expect or how all of this works but I’ll take 10 cards please :slight_smile:

Hi Sarahaeyo,

Thanks for tagging members for me. I hope the commuter rail schedule works for you. I just took a quick peek and there is a train that leaves from South Station at 8am that will get you into Attleboro at 8:51am. You could go straight to Burgundian and have breakfast early. There’s a another restaurant called Morin’s that has great breakfasts. Or the Attleboro Public Library is also within easy walking distance and it opens at 8:30am on Saturdays.

The other train option is the one that leaves South Station at 10:20am and arrives here in Attleboro at 11:11am. Burgundian is only about a 10 minute walk so you’d get to the meetup by 1130am which is perfectly fine.

Hope to see you again!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for hosting this meetup and designing a great card! I really wish I could join in but have a conflict with another event I just committed to. Have a wonderful time! Koreen

1 Like

I would love to swap the meetup card with someone? I‘m in Germany and have meetup cards or many other cards in exchange.

Anyone, please?

Hello :hugs:I’d like to ask you is it possible to swap this meeting postcard? Warm wishes from Poland, Joanna

Ahh my first Postcrossing meetup! Looking forward to it! Burgundian is amazing. I’ve never been to their standalone place, but they’ve had a food truck at the German American Cultural Society for a lot of their events.

Put me down for 20 cards too!

2 Likes

I’ll definitely be there! I can’t figure out where to click for official reply…

1 Like

Wah, sorry to miss meeting you in person, Eric. The virtual Mid-Atlantic meetups you ran that I attended were delightful!

Hope to see you at a future/summer event.

Beautiful card! Would you please put me down for 20 (or as close to that as I can get)?

Thanks!
Fiona

1 Like

They are amazing. I keep missing their German nights here at the restaurant as my schedule hasn’t been lining up but hopefully soon it will. I might need to adjust card amounts depending on how many people come but for now I have you down for 20. I’ll sent out a list of attendees on the 19th with card totals.

Looking forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Right here is perfect for replying Meredith. I’ve put you down for 10 cards.

I’ll see you on the 21st!

I’ll be able to make it! If you have ten cards left I’d love them!

1 Like

Happy to hear you’ll be able to make it. I have you down for 10 cards.

Looking forward to meeting you!

There are German nights ? Omg :scream:
I am German and I always look for German food or events lol