💌 2024 Year of Postcard challenge, join us

@P05tkatze I received your week 18 card yesterday. I like this stick figure style.

3 Likes

@AlienUnderDog Hi, Su. I received your three cards yesterday. I like them very much. Especially this cat. I like it very very very much.

3 Likes

Postcard 10 sent for @Skittykitty anf @KristinaLd

3 Likes

and today I have received card # 18 from @nialese!

3 Likes

Thank you @Greenflowers51 for the beautiful book cover card!

Thank you @WendyKaye for cards twelve and thirteen! The fireworks are beautiful! I hope you are staying cool!

6 Likes

Thank you @Dar for card twenty-three! The arboretum looks beautiful! There is a botanical garden but I have not been to it. I think it has an entrance fee.

Thank you @marymiller1066 for card nine! I love this Harry Potter illustration! I hope you are having an awesome summer break!

Thank you @inlostdreams for card twenty-one! I love the random sticker and it does sort of fit! Maybe next time at bingo!

7 Likes

Card #9 for @mondkind is written and will be mailed tomorrow :grin:

2 Likes

Finally got card 2 from @KristinaLd

6 Likes

New additions to the 2024 Year of Postcard challenge for the second half of the year! ^^ I’m joining separately with @Versacetravels and @Banknell

Can’t wait to receive my first cards! ^^

4 Likes

@milkkie card #1 otw!!

5 Likes

Postcard #2 from @heddie arrived today. Thank you Anke :sunflower:

5 Likes

My postcard no 10 is traveling to @DaanDreams :love_letter:

2 Likes

@Katitriin thank you for the London card
IMG_6588

6 Likes

I received today this sweetie from @LibeiYang

Thanks so much :blush: I love the beautiful stamps as well!

7 Likes

Thank you very much @MartynHst43277 for the beautiful card from the Isle of Wight. I love the stamp too. And don’t worry, we swap as often as you want. :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks Joanie/ versacetravels for card Nr. 1.
Sorry I can`t show the card here.

Card #3 is on the way.

2 Likes

heddie and @leentjebuur have matched for a monthly challenge

2 Likes

Thank you MaryYellan for your card #1.
Unfortunately I can’t show them here. It does not work.

3 Likes

Dear Ashlee! @Pinksxo
Thank you for your card #19!

You know that you made me think which bird these are? :smile: The one behind looked so familiar… Hm… which bird is it? And then suddenly: Oh! It’s not a local one. It’s a Java rice finch! And the other must be a society finch then?
You keep my brain active while it was already going into sleeping mode :grin:. Thanks that was nice and unexpected. And thanks for the text, too, of course! :blush:
I hope you are still well and didn’t got sick!

2 Likes

I received today (11/6) card #6 from @heddie

Thanks Anke :blush: No I didn’t know… I will pay more attention, next time I visit Germany again. It has been quite a while since my last visit, so…

4 Likes