💌 2024 Year of Postcard challenge, join us

do you know the
pixi books ?

1 Like

I am afraid I don’t.
But I looked it up, it reminds me a little of the golden books…

1 Like

I will also partecipate with @papunen and @traumjule for the second half of the year (starting July 1st, week 27)

And with @Luigino, as an ongoing swap themed on Italian cities starting this week

3 Likes

June postcard #6 and a separate envelope mailed to @Kaba1234

3 Likes

June postcard # 6 mailed to @Xandra247

3 Likes

Glad it reached you, although a bit late :hugs:
And thanks for calling me an artist, I don’t feel like one. Sometimes things work out and I’m glad and sometimes they don’t. :grin::grimacing:

And your great card #23 also greeted me when I came home yesterday after work :grinning:

I’m curious to know how you spent your birthday and I sometimes wish we had an arboretum or a zoo around here, too. It seems a very nice place to be. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Card #6 is on its way to @epd :postal_horn::mailbox_with_mail:

3 Likes

Glad to receive the postcard you sent. This time I rearranged the mailbox and received the 3,4,5,6,8 .@vesselland The 8, 9, 10, 11 I sent you are already on the way. Hopefully they will be able to get to you safely.

5 Likes

Today I have received my #2 card from @bakersmom. Thanks so much, also for the detailed explanations. It was fun to read. Your decorations are lovely, I appreciate them.

4 Likes

As a book nerd, I love the morally grey one you got, lol.

1 Like

Postcards #7 and #8 from @marymiller1066 arrived and they are gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much for them and I’m glad you can enjoy the time with your children :blush: as they have a lot of freetime now :partying_face::hugs:

Postcard #9 @marymiller1066 was sent out yesterday :postbox::snail::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Happy mail twenty-three on the way to @Dar, @wanderlustjenn, and @inlostdreams.

Happy mail thirteen on the way to @WendyKaye.

Happy mail nine on the way to Jennifer and @marymiller1066.

4 Likes

I received this very nice card #9 today from @postcrossingMel

Very impressive to see. Looks like there is Vineyard on the slope of the mountain or not?

I also received today card #8 from @postcrossingMel (card #3 is still travelling, I think)

thanks for the Birthday wishes Mel.
Yes, I had a very nice birthday :grin:

3 Likes

Postcard #3 from @southernwonder arrived, look at this beauty :star_struck:

I will answer you in a PM :hugs:

6 Likes

Received card 8 from @Skittykitty

7 Likes

Card # 3 from @SnoopyGirl , thank you Laura for the “Castle Terrace “ in Colorado card! It sounds like you are having a wonderful time there in Colorado. I would love to escape the heat here right now, it is horrible already ( not even officially summer yet!)
I know longer travel much, but I love the western states with all their natural beauty.

2 Likes

dear @epd
thank you for your wonderfull postcard :wink:

2 Likes

Card #22 is on its way :postbox: to

I’m already curious when the next (and which) card arrives next at your place. I should probably send the next one already, not only because I’m behind again, but also because it feels like filling a pipe that needs enough pressure to spit out its content, at least sometimes :smile:

2 Likes

card #17 from @nialese has reached me!

4 Likes

#20 card to @ilenia sent out yesterday.

3 Likes