💌 2024 Year of Postcard challenge, join us

Bunny I thank you for this. You helped me remember this after a big move to a new town! Now I haven’t missed out.

2 Likes

Just dropped postcard #6 off at the post office today @Shana_Leja!

2 Likes

I’m staying cool, only if I don’t go outside, like a walk to the mailbox, or to check up on the kittens! :rofl:

Postcards for June sent to @Polikarpova_Yana , @anon2908460 , and @ramblingtui
and this week’s postcard to @Skittykitty

4 Likes

@Eli33 agreed to be my partner for this (yay!) and my third card to her is going out this week. Her cool quilted first postcard to me arrived today! I love it so much!

I’ve wanted to try making quilted postcards, but have not yet. Perhaps I can make some soon! I’m feeling inspired!

6 Likes

Today I’m mailing my first card to @leentjebuur

2 Likes

I’ve had a crazy amount of cards delivered in the last few days and am trying to update all :heart: I never realized how cool stamps were until I started postcrossing. It’s one of my favorite parts of each card now. :slight_smile:

@epd Ive never seen this painting before! It’s really beautiful. What type of pockets are you sorting??

@Xandra247 I think I forgot to post at least one other of yours. :grimacing: sorry. Have such much fun on your trip! I’ve been to a couple of volcanos- they are always really cool to see.

@Kanerva ummm… I can’t believe you had snow a couple weeks ago! And I agree, mosquitoes are the worst. They’ve already arrived here.

@Nora1194 that swing yoga sounds very interesting and you were very brave to try. I definitely wouldn’t have made it through that class. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Uploading: 2024_05_Mai_1.Karte_von_Joanie.jpg…

Juhu, es hat endlich geklappt
Thank you very much, @Versacetravels

6 Likes

Thank you very much, @MaryYellan

7 Likes

@zhang040212
Hey! I’ve received card #19 and #20 from you!

Thank you for showing me Hakka food! It really looks yummy!

Also thank you for this postcard! It’s pretty cool to get to know about the climate zone and how the weather is like where you live. :smiley:

6 Likes

I am glad it arrived @traumjule !

1 Like

First card on its way to @heddie !

3 Likes

It’s on its way. I hope you like it!

3 Likes

Sending out cards for week #24

4 Likes

I received this nice card (#5) from @Hestela

Thanks for this card of Madrid. You made me smile, but I will telly you more on my next card

6 Likes

Hi i received 2 cards from @Jess18877
Thank you!

5 Likes

Postcard #10 to @KOH24, #9 to @MartynHst43277 and to @Karpanya startet their trip today. :airplane:

3 Likes

And I received this card from you @Katitriin
IMG_6628

5 Likes

I received this card from @Jen_M today:

I find nature always impressive :wink:

5 Likes

I just received postcard #10 from @DaanDreams

Thanks for your choice, Daniela :love_letter:

5 Likes

dear friends! Today I received a wonderful greeting card from @bencoste. There are so many stamps on this postcard! I’ve never been to a meeting like this and I don’t have my own stamp. Thank you for a wonderful day! have a good weekend.

3 Likes