πŸ’Œ 2024 Year of Postcard challenge, join us

Thank you @WendyKaye! This card looks relaxing! Parties are very fun!

Thank you @inlostdreams for card fifteen! I will respond to the card on pm.

Thank you @marymiller1066 for card five! I love the cute little Christmas elf or maybe a fairy! The cards you got are really pretty! I like to look through my postcards, too.

4 Likes

Card for the Month of May from @Xandra247 received! Total 6 cards received to date! I am glad you enjoyed the time in Copenhagen! This card has a great deal of detail and use of color. I especially like the repeated use of red!

4 Likes

Card #3 for @Herbstmensch and Card #7 for @KOH24, @Karpanya and @MartynHst43277 are send today. :postbox: :airplane:

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate that :shamrock:

Since I’m a little behind schedule, postcards No. #6 for @marymiller1066 and No. #3 for @ks_ksenia were sent out quickly yesterday :snail: :cherry_blossom: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

On the way to you: I’ve finally sent out card #18 on

1 Like

Happy mail card twenty on the way to @Dar, @wanderlustjenn, and @inlostdreams.

Happy mail card ten on the way to @WendyKaye.

Happy mail card six on the way to Jennifer and @marymiller1066.

4 Likes

A very funny card was in my :mailbox_with_mail: today. Thank you so much @KOH24 for #7 with the green Extra-terrien. I don’t know the film but it looks great. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

POSTCARD #8 from @DaanDreams arrived today. Thanks for your choice again, Daniela. I like the vacation view too, but never had one like this.

My POSTCARD #8 is traveling to @DaanDreams too.
Enjoy this sunny week :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Card #4 is written for @Hestela and they will be mailed tomorrow (May 16th) :upside_down_face:

And I received yesterday card #3 from Estela

Thanks so much, the card indeed looks a bit β€œdark”, maybe due to the printing or editing on the lightning went wrong on the picture, but it still looks inviting to me, to be honest :blush:
I will answer your questions on my next card :wink:

3 Likes

Received two cards from @ilenia .#12-#13.Thank you so much. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Card #3 will be sent out today! Let us look forward to it together! :grin: @epd

3 Likes

Today I received card #1 from @bakersmom It brought back great memories of a visit many years ago. Thank you!

In case the information is needed: @bakersmom and @heddie have joined for a monthly challenge.
We met in the penpals wanted for this challenge chat.

5 Likes

I received a card from @Xeniyya
Thank you for the mailbox card

2 Likes

Completely honest. I’ve never seen it either, just connected to the image

1 Like

@MiJo Recounted the cards I’ve sent and I believe I am on #9.
Apologies for the delay (finals week is driving me crazy) card #9 going out today

3 Likes

@MiJo Thank you for the third postcard

4 Likes

I received last Wednesday this lovely card from @Dr-K

I love it. I used to watch Bugs Bunny and Roadrunner too as a kid, still do, to be honest if it is on Tv. Card also was/is well protected, so thanks so much Sylvie :blush:

4 Likes

Postcard #5 from @marymiller1066 arrived today :mailbox_with_mail::four_leaf_clover:It’s always very interesting to find out something about such views. The fact that you can drive inside to the top of the arch and have a viewing area is great :star_struck: I would be right there!

Congratulations to your son on his success :four_leaf_clover::hugs::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Mail is on the way to @Pinksxo

• card #19 on Thursday 16th
  • card #20 today, Saturday 18th
2 Likes

Outgoing today

Week #15 to @P05tkatze
Month #2 to @ayellowdaffodil :grimacing:

2 Likes