💌 2024 Year of Postcard challenge, join us

Today postcard #2 from @southernwonder was in my mailbox :mailbox_with_mail::hugs::cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

I received this funny card, which made me smile yesterday from @Jen_M

Thanks Jen, I will answer your questions on my card :grin:

and these two happy whales from @postcrossingMel

Don’t worry Mel, I am behind as well, since my month had been busy as well with unexpected things. I hope to catch up real soon :crossed_fingers:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Today postcard #5 @marymiller1066 and postcard #2 @southernwonder were brought to the post office. Unfortunately I missed the last pickup, so they won’t actually start their trip until Monday… :postbox::shamrock::snail::hourglass_flowing_sand::shamrock::mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

And I’ve received card #18 today from @Dar! Thank you and I’ll answer you on another card. :smiley:

2 Likes

Received a lovely dolphin card from @Skittykitty for card 5. Dolphins are my favorite aquatic animal.

4 Likes

I received this nice card from @LibeiYang yesterday:

Thanks so much Libei :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yellow_heart: I have put it aside and I will read it 1 or 2 days prior to my birthday (may 28th).

Kind regards and have a great Sunday!
Ellen :tulip::wave:

4 Likes

Hey! Is it too late to join? :blush:

1 Like

I don’t think so :smiley:. Welcome. Here is the thread, where you can search for someone:
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/2024-a-year-of-postcards-challenge-penpals-wanted
It’s also linked in the first post.

2 Likes

Card #3 for @LibeiYang is written and will be mailed tomorrow (May 13th)

1 Like

Thank you so much for your funny card #5 @jeannor :grinning:

Its unbelievable how long my first cards needed :frowning: . Now I put a “prirority”-sticker on the card (you have to bring the card to the post office), I hope it helps :pray:

3 Likes

#16 card to @ilenia sent out yesterday.

2 Likes

Today I received another great card from the Russian artist from dear @bec0vka Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi Jenn!
Seems like card No. 3 enjoyed traveling the world but it has finally arrived. :wink: Thanks a lot! :blush:

@wanderlustjenn

3 Likes

Card # 6 is written for @postcrossingMel and for @Dr-K and they will be mailed tomorrow (May 14th) :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Received a deer with flowers from @Jen_M :

(Loved the stamps :blush:) Now it is warming up here, too. I hope you receive my card soon!

4 Likes

Received card x2 from @Xandra247 thank you! I love Copenhagen so much. And I hate post trip laundry so much. Glad you had fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello

I received postcard #4 from @omatsu but will show it later because I have an issue with my camera :expressionless:

And I will send postcard #5 this week :blush:

3 Likes

Yesterday I received postcard #4 from @marymiller1066 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you so much for this wonderful card, it’s adorable!
I’d love to move into the second house from the right, it’s gorgeous :blush: And I would be bursting with curiosity because I’d like to know who the neighbors on the far right are and what they’re doing all day long :see_no_evil::rofl::partying_face:

But I’m also so sorry that my postcards to you always take so long to arrive and that you have to wait for them so long… :scream::disappointed_relieved:
I’ve no idea neither why this is nor how to improve it… :thinking::pensive::sob:

4 Likes

Today I received card #2 from @ladytrinity81
Thank you

4 Likes

Don’t worry about the time. I’m a very patient person and know you can’t control the postal services.

2 Likes