:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Received #8 from @ilenia

I will answer in my next postcard :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

And #6!!

6 Likes

I received card #6 from @KOH24
Thanks Val for the big card with the very funny stamps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Card #2 from @Herbstmensch was in my :mailbox_with_mail: and I like it very much, thank you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Kaba1234 Postcard #4 (April) in the mail today!

3 Likes

@Xandra247 Postcard #4 (April) being mailed today!

3 Likes

Howdy,
Sent card # 5 to @epd and # 9 & 10 to @LiveLaughLoveLeafs (trying to catch up!)
:tulip:

5 Likes

Aaannnd card #12 from @Dar has arrived

Definitely! :grin:

I have never seen β€œStrange Planet” nor have I heard about it, but I’ve seen these blue individuals now and then.
How was/is the book you were reading?

Thanks for the card! :blush:

7 Likes

I have send card #14 to @LiveLaughLoveLeafs :heart:

2 Likes

I have send card #4 (April) to @jeannor :heart:

2 Likes

Just received #10 from @postcrossingMel

I hope you enjoyed the spring holidays :smiley:

6 Likes

@anon72566616

Thank you, Paula, for the beautiful wisteria card. My in-laws have a beautiful one at there terraceβ€˜s roof. So lovely! I have dropped card 14 at the beginning of the week.

8 Likes

Dear friends! I hasten to share my joy with you. I received another postcard from @bencoste

Look at these deliciously beautiful stamps! Benedicte, thank you very much for such beauty.

7 Likes

:postbox: Happy mailbox for me :heart:

:love_letter: @anon72566616 Thank you for this beautiful card. This cat is picking up the very first sunshine of the day. Look how pretty she is.

:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Cards 11 & 12 from @Skittykitty :two_hearts:
Thank you!! :smiling_face:

I too have a small collection of records. Newer stuff from some of my favorite artists over the past few years plus my treasured soundtracks for Horizon Zero Dawn series. :blush::blush:

Not really a fan of scary movies/games. I don’t mind some more psychological thriller style but I don’t do gore and jump scares.

I also sent your next card out today!!

4 Likes

Strange Planet is a show/webcomic with ADORABLE β€œalien” creatures in a whimsical world. Here’s a preview I think you’d like:
https://youtu.be/LjMc-vhNsC4?si=Ti0pRGiQLktoJTa4

Wait which book? I don’t remember which book I was on when I wrote that card lol

4 Likes

@P05tkatze cards 14/15 are traveling together and should be arriving soon.

@Skittykitty Today we had an earthquake when I was about to drop off your Card 15 but nothing was going to stop me from making it to the Dropbox lol Card 14 should be there soon.

4 Likes

:round_pushpin:I also have a new weekly challenge partner! :nerd_face:@Lemonysol and I will be starting at week 16 and skipping the first 15 weeks!! :inbox_tray:

5 Likes

I am so sorry @JessBrab @Xandra247 and @ladytrinity81 I appreciate all the great cards and friendship but I have had an incident in my life that makes it super difficult to continue this challenge so I have to leave it. So sorry. Please send all good thoughts my way

8 Likes

This week I received 2 cards from @Katitriin
I write you back this weekend
IMG_5336
IMG_5335

5 Likes