💌 2024 Year of Postcard challenge, join us

Today I sent a postcard #1 @heddie )

4 Likes

@Skittykitty and I are going to join.

4 Likes

Card #1 and a letter for you + extras is ready to go out in the mail later today! Enjoy. @heddie

4 Likes

@anon50503608 and I are participating.

4 Likes

@ilenia #12 card sent out yesterday. :love_letter:

3 Likes

Sending out number #11 for @nialese, and #12 for @bx-zxj !
I may send an extra card this week to have the numbers equal. And then, this is W14, I can catch up!

4 Likes

I am a little behind on schedule due to personal matters, but slowly catching up. So thanks for your patience.

I received this cutie last week Thurs- or Friday from @mondkind

Card #6 for @mondkind is written and will be mailed tomorrow :grin: :wink:

5 Likes

Happy mail going out tomorrow for @Skittykitty and @anichat !

~ Jenn

4 Likes

:postbox: Happy mailboxes for :heart:

:love_letter: @LiveLaughLoveLeafs Card #15 is in the mail.

:love_letter: @akap25 Card #14 is in the mail.

Happy travels, arrive safe :airplane:

:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

@KristinaLd and I are going to participate.

5 Likes

Postcard #1 sent for @KristinaLd

6 Likes

:heart_decoration:

Welcome new participants. List updated.

:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Card 14 from @Skittykitty has arrived! Looks like chiffon floral print fabric and the back matches with cute purple stickers tape and ink. Ps. Bunny I feel like Texas would be so perfect for growing roses. I’m jealous of your weather as I don’t mind being hot at all :hot_face:

6 Likes

@LiveLaughLoveLeafs Helen, cards 14 + 15 are waiting to travel. I will post them tomorrow. Sorry that I fell a little behind with 14. I have been staying home with a cold the last days.

3 Likes

I am doing this with @potatertot! It will be a monthly postcards. I just sent the first one (April)! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Received 4th Card from @Katitriin sent from Poland, thank you so much, it a very cool card!

8 Likes

Hello!
Sorry for the late report, I was away for a while.
I have these two received from @epd thank you very much.

I have not read any books for my myself lately as my kids had a read-a-thon last month and I was consumed with children’s books :laughing:

I haven’t had a chance to check the mailbox since I came back as my mom has misplaced the key while she was house sitting. So hopefully there’s more happy mail!

6 Likes

I dropped today

• card #13 for @zhang040212 (I wonder if I have to fill a plane with my cards first before the next one of my cards to you arrives :wink: what are these 11 cards doing? Traveling the world?)
  • card #14 to @Dar
3 Likes

I have send card #15 to @livelaughloveleavs :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the appetiser :grin: It’s great!

And the book you wanted to start back then was “The urgent life” from Boxoma Saint John.
(Sry, I forgot to answer sooner.)

4 Likes