πŸ’Œ 2024 Year of Postcard challenge, join us

Thanks for the clarification!

2 Likes

:scream: Oh no! Several cards at once for you looking like this??!? No, I’ve never encountered such a thing (only a single letter which looked like it had gone through a gray glitter explosion and opened itself up - but it was only the envelope and content still present and safe).
That’s really sad :pensive: and odd that there are so many of them.

The chaffinch is from week 3, sent on February 6th and it looked like this with a head

4 Likes

#2 from @MartynHst43277 was in the :mailbox_with_mail: yesterday

Thank you Martyn

6 Likes

Received #4 card from @ilenia .Thank you so much. :heart:

5 Likes

Hurray! Today I received another postcard from @bencoste. It’s so nice that while on the trip you remembered me! The postcard is wonderful! thank you very much.

5 Likes

I have not had any that bad @Dar but I did get half of a wooden postcard. I hope the next cards get there without incident. You might be interested in this topic.

4 Likes

Thank you @inlostdreams for card eight! I love Eevee! I played on a ds lite.

Thank you for card nine! I love the frog your friend drew!

7 Likes

#1 received from @epd Thank you so much!

6 Likes

And here are the remaining postcards #6 and #7 from @zhang040212
I read them today. Thanks for them! :grinning:

6 Likes

Card 10 in the mail tomorrow for
@Xandra247
@JessBrab
@ladytrinity81
:grinning:

5 Likes

Yay! Can you take a picture of the other side of this card and message it to me please?

~ Jenn

2 Likes

@Xandra247 I received your sweet card. Thank you. :slight_smile: Happy mail coming your way later this week, when I’m near a post office.

~ Jenn

7 Likes

@KOH24 what a nice suprise, this very cute card with the lovely sea otter written and send on this special day in 2024

Thank you so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@MiJo that arrived so fast! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: glad you like it.

4 Likes

OMG these donkeys are SO CUTE! I am obsessed with donkeys lol. They are such a funny animal :joy:

3 Likes

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face:

Card # 6 for @LiveLaughLoveLeafs is on its way :flight_departure:

4 Likes

it’s all good :sob: i’ve goofed plenty too ! card number whatever is next is on its way to you :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Happy mail on the way to @Dar, @wanderlustjenn, and @inlostdreams card ten.

@WendyKaye, I need your address. I sent a pm.

6 Likes

Informing that I have now also paired up with @jenm1926 on monthly basis and the first card will be mailed today :slightly_smiling_face::postbox::flight_departure:

4 Likes

Yesterday #2 from @ilenia arrived

Thanks!!

#7 to @iknowmel and #6 to @ilenia are on their way

6 Likes