💌 2024 Year of Postcard challenge, join us

Can you add our names to who’s participating? We began in January! :slight_smile:
@heddie and @ladytrinity81/monthly

4 Likes

I would like to join with my dear new penpal @omatsu :heart:

We will send each other a postcard every two weeks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thank you @epd and @SnoopyGirl for your postcards :heart: :love_letter: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you @Karpanya for this beautyful card. :heart_eyes:

I hope one of my cards arrives soon.

5 Likes

:mailbox_with_mail: Happy mailbox for me :heart:

:love_letter: @Polikarpova_Yana Thank you for card #2 I love the vintage drawing of the child in old fashioned clothes with the card.

:love_letter: @YellowButterfly76 Thank you for card #8 I love the meeting card. Wow you flew 2,5 hours? In our country you can drive from north to south in 2,5 hours. Hope you had fun.

:love_letter: @akap25 Thank you Arcelia for card #5 Beautiful card with powerful words. I love it.
:hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I received the second card from @Dr-K and it makes me drool, since I love Chili.

I was introduced to Mexican food on my trips to Hayward, CA for work and I :heart_eyes: it!
But I also have learned that Mexican food and margarita’s taste different in each state.

I miss good Mexican food, we do have Mexican restaurants here in Holland but they are just not the real deal.

So thanks for this yummy card Sylvie and have a great weekend!!

7 Likes

Card #10 on its way @Skittykitty :heart:

4 Likes

#7 to @nialese went out today
(Sorry for the delay)

Happy International Women’s Day

4 Likes

Cards:
# 4 for @epd
# 7 for @LiveLaughLoveLeafs

Were mailed yesterday on “International Women’s Day” March 8 :blush:

4 Likes

@MiJo #3 arrived! It’s so beautiful :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Received 3 lovely cards so far from my Postcard challenge partner @missmiangels

I love the 2 cards depicting various plant types and their latin names. I’m learning something new.
The card showing the back face of a vintage postcard is also so unique.
Thank you very much!

6 Likes

I am catching up on my small backlog and I received this very nice card (no. 3) from @mondkind

To answer your question Nicole. If my memory is right I have been in 1993 in Hamburg on my way to Denmark. We stopped for an hour or 2 and walked around in a little harbor. But I might be wrong about the place… :see_no_evil:

Also card no. 3 from @iknowmel arrived

I answered all your questions in a pm, Mel and asked you a few questions in return :innocent: :wave:t2:

Card no 1 from @Hestela arrived as well

thanks I love it… and looking forward to your next card :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you @Pinksxo for postcard #6 :blush:
I gladly take these advises from the northern lights. :wink::blush:

9 Likes

I have received this postcard with yellow and purple tones (complementary colours) and with warm wishes for the International Women’s Day from @x87y.

Thank you for the expression of these wishes in my mother tongue.

5 Likes

I’ve received postcards from @akap25 for Card #1 up to Card #3 ( 3 cards) all at once on Thurday. Thank you. I like them.

I received @AlienUnderDog your Card #3 on this Thurday. I like it. Thank you. No need to print my English address. Chinese one is enough.

@AlienUnderDog @akap25 Please forgive me for not being able to describe your cards in too my language because of my poor English. I printed 42 copies of my Chinese address on self-adhesive paper. Then, I put the copies and postmarked postcard in an envelope. I sent them to you on 18th Feb.

5 Likes

Thank you @JessBrab for the postcard designed with old Dutch stamps and the back is really unique :grinning: I have really been enjoying this challenge also

Thank you @ladytrinity81 for the awesome Boston card. I think your train trip sounds like a fun trip

7 Likes

I’m happy to take part in this challenge :hugs:
I sent my first postcard to @LilooLooli :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I want to participate in this event, but I haven’t found a pen pal yet. Would anyone like to form a pen pal with me and participate in this event?

2 Likes

#8 card to @ilenia sent out today.

2 Likes

Week #7 on its way to @P05tkatze

4 Likes