Number 1 is definitely a “bang”!!!
So cool you have been on the statue!!!
Love the stamps sylvieee :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Card 2 @Dr-K arrived!! Also an amazing card :kiss:
And the new dragon stamp!!

8 Likes

Recieved card 10 + 11 from @hansenplfl
Thankbyou so much to send me beautiful illustrated cards!! I love them :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Good morning everybody.

I received #2 card from @epd from the local Animal refuge. Thank you so much Ellen, I really like it. Donkeys are really funny animals! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Well here I am again :hugs:

This time a card from @hansenplfl
Thank you for this incredible space card :kiss:
I love the card Pat ! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Card 2 from @ESCADA_SOFIA

Lovely view card from Sofia!!
Nice to get to know you a bit :kiss:

5 Likes

And anotherone arrived today !!!
Card 4 @Dr-K

I loveee the little sushi decorations!!!
And ofcourse the front of the card is stunning!
Then it makes two of us who loves to eat sushi’s!!!
Yummmm!! Can’t wait to attend that sushi meeting!!

7 Likes

Postcard #3 from @DaanDreams arrived today.

Thanks for your choice. I’ve never been to Barcelona until yet.

5 Likes

Hello,
Postcards #5 & #6 from @iknowmel have arrived today

I don’t know why, but it is not allowing me to upload the photos. I’ll try again later

4 Likes

Thank you @Katitriin for your card from Estonia
I wrote you back!
IMG_4691

6 Likes

Time to show you these next cool postcards #4 and #5 from @zhang040212
They are slightly sparkling and are sights of Singapore (or is only the photographer from Singapore? :smile:).

And an interesting topic on this one: idols. I’ll write you back about it on one of my cards :smiley:

I hope your holiday were nice and enjoyable! And you got me excited with this card: You know the name of such a small town like “Manderscheid”? Yes, I know Manderscheid :grin:. It’s less than 60 kilometers away from where I’m living. It’s been a while since I visited it, but I definitely like it there.

Thank you Hongliang for these great cards and topics and I’m glad I still have some more to read here for tomorrow :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Received cards 8 & 9 from @potatertot !! And sent cards 9 & 10 this week! (I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten off count with my weeks :sob:)

3 Likes

@YellowButterfly76 Card 10 is ready for you, and it will go in the mail soon!

3 Likes

@YellowButterfly76

Thank you, Paula, for the card of your first postcrossing meet-up. What a cool theme for a meet-up! :heart:
I dropped card no. 10 into the mailbox this morning.

4 Likes

Thank you @LiveLaughLiveLeafs for cards 4 and 5! Love the shiny eyes on 5 especially!

4 Likes

I have received a big bundle of cards in the mail including several from my weekly challenge partners here. Several of the cards came wrapped in clear baggies labeled “We Care” from the postal service. I am pretty bummed out about this and don’t understand what could have happened. This poor decapitated bird is from @P05tkatze but idk what week it’s from. The dog is from @Skittykitty and I think it’s card 8. I will update tomorrow after I’ve thoroughly read them all.

Ps. Has anyone ever encountered this?

5 Likes

Yuli is only the photographer from Singapore. Some sights are from China and Malaysia, some from Singapore, and so on.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!

2 Likes