20 August 2023 - Manchester meetup at People's History Museum

Tomorrow I’m heading to Manchester any suggestions of what I should visit?
I had printed way too many stickers, I count it wrong :sweat_smile: So will definitely have more than enough.

The museum of science and industry is quite good as Manchester was at the heart of the Industrial Revolution.

2 Likes

Hi , I will be arriving in Manchester on Friday. Would you like to meet for something to eat on either the Friday or Saturday night?

1 Like

I will be arriving Saturday evening.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to visit the museum today.

Yesterday I meet some friends at dinner, to night I will be at Fanboy 3 playing RPG :grin:

See you all tomorrow!

Hope you all have a great day!

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting everyone! @mousewithapen is also coming along with me :smiley:

1 Like

Great!

I am really sorry guys. My boss asked me to work today, so I won’t be able to attend the meeting. :frowning:
That’s so disappointing…

1 Like

Nothing to worry.
It’s part of being an adult.

Thank you everyone who was able to join the meeting today.

7 Likes

Thank you again for organising! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Many thanks to Julian ( @mapcardcollector ) and everyone who signed the meet-up card which arrived today. I can see I need to revisit Manchester to have a ride on a tram!

2 Likes

Hi Jenny, I just wanted to say thanks for reaching out to me about this meet up! I would have loved to come but I’ve been away traveling. Super hoping to make the next Manchester meet-up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries, maybe next time.
@mattressy is thinking in a Manchester Christmas meetup.

Many thanks to @mapcardcollector for the great meetup card and I hope you all had a great time at the meeting :grinning:

1 Like

Hello! The Christmas meetup is now organised for December 10th, hope you can make it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What a great news!

1 Like