20 August 2023 - Manchester meetup at People's History Museum

One week to go!
Tell me how many stickers would you need? I will print it tomorrow.
@spirit_walker @WilliamsUK @Quiggers @AJohanna @Arikel @kaross @mattressy @mapcardcollector

Could I have 25 please.

1 Like

Hi Jenny

May I have five stickers, please? Not sure how I shall need, but that should be enough. Thank you.

I look forward to meeting you and everyone else.

Best wishes

Alan (Quiggers)

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ll bring extra just in case. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

I will need 10 stickers.
Thank you so much for organising the meeting,

1 Like

Ten stickers please. Thanks. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Can I have five stickers please?

1 Like

Hi Jenny :slight_smile: could I have 25 too? Is that too cheeky? I’ll take whatever I’m given :smiley:

1 Like

It’s all right!

Hello Jenny

I shall not be at the meeting on 20 August as I intended. As you may realise, it clashes with the final of the World Cup in Australia, England v Spain. I have thought about recording the game and watching later, but it simply would not be the same. It would be, I think, impossible for me to avoid learning the result before I had chance to watch for myself. I hope you understand and will accept my apology. Given my age, it is unlikely that I shall witness such an event again. Thank you for the arrangements you have made and for inviting me to take part. I hope the meeting is a great success.

My best wishes to you and all the others.

Alan

1 Like

Nothing to worry about.
Enjoy the match!

Tomorrow I’m heading to Manchester any suggestions of what I should visit?
I had printed way too many stickers, I count it wrong :sweat_smile: So will definitely have more than enough.

The museum of science and industry is quite good as Manchester was at the heart of the Industrial Revolution.

2 Likes

Hi , I will be arriving in Manchester on Friday. Would you like to meet for something to eat on either the Friday or Saturday night?

1 Like

I will be arriving Saturday evening.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try to visit the museum today.

Yesterday I meet some friends at dinner, to night I will be at Fanboy 3 playing RPG :grin:

See you all tomorrow!

Hope you all have a great day!

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting everyone! @mousewithapen is also coming along with me :smiley:

1 Like