1st October 2023 - WPD Meetup in Indianapolis, Indiana

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Indianapolis
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Room 311, Indianapolis Central Library, 40 East Saint Clair Street, Indianapolis.
:calendar: DATE: 1st October 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2pm-4pm
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We will meet at 2pm, in study room 311 of the Indianapolis Central Library. I will bring meetup cards for us to sign (which will be available at cost price for all attendees). If you would like to purchase meetup cards, please bring cash and if you would like more than 10, please let me know in advance so I make sure I have enough!

ATTENDING:
gabrand
msfisswhittle
mayritasea
busylizzyplans
kdianee55
TanFamily & Kari
52cats
Rooster
hjbcats
wayoutdacloset1
LoriL
mknox21
krh56621
lbp1961
sakshamio

8 Likes

I am interested. I currently live two hours north of Indianapolis and am new to the state. I haven’t yet heard of a local group.

Yay, nice to meet you!

1 Like

I live 1 hour away from Indy and I would love to participate in a WPD meet up!

1 Like

Interested! I live in Indy. Trying to think of a nice place to meet up.

Oh yay, I’m glad we found someone local! Have you been to meetups in Indianapolis before? Do you know other people to invite?

Let us know if you think of a good venue… I was thinking maybe even a park or something?

I would be very interested. I live 1.50 hours north of Indy but would stay with daughter who lives there. Is he is a Postcrosser too!

I’ll be “in town” also that weekend : )

Hi !
I live in Ohio but I am willing to travel to the meeting :grinning: Is it happening?

Yes, it’s definitely happening! I am in the process of locking in a location, then I will update everyone.

2 Likes

I just thought everyone might like to see the cards that I have ordered for our meetup! There are two designs, and I will bring plenty on the day for everyone to sign.

Our details are also finalised! Please comment here or message me if you are able to attend.

@Mundoo

8 Likes

Sign me up!

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:I will be there!!!
I also want to order cards, let me know the price and details, please!

I’m local to Indy and planning to attend!

1 Like

Yay! :smiley: I’ll be there! Let me know if you need any help : )
Lisa

1 Like

I’ll be there!! I’m tangerine_nursery from over on Instagram! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the Indianapolis meet up. I am local also.:balloon:I’ll be there for sure.

2 Likes

Your cards are beautiful! I don’t know if i will be able to attend. I will let you know when the date gets closer.

1 Like

I am 45 minutes from Indianapolis. If possible I would like to attend.

1 Like

No problem, keep us posted!