17 March 2022 - St Patrick's Day Virtual International Meet-up

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Ireland
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Online
:calendar: DATE: 17th March 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 4pm Irish Time (5pm CET, 12 noon Eastern, 11am Central, Midnight Singapore, 9.30pm Delhi )
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Join the Zoom and we will chat and share postcards on Ireland’s de facto national holiday. We had such a wonderful time hosting the meeting last year we decided to

We will be making some postcards so watch this space in the next couple of days for the design and a link to send your signatures.

If you would like to join us or would like to get your name on the card. Please message me here for the details.

20 Likes

Would love to join the [St Patrick’s Day Virtual International Meet-up] if you allow someone from Hawaii to join
Ann Stoudt(Trader1244)

Hi, I would love to participate and join in the fun. Looking forward to meeting and making new friends.

Please PM me the details. Thanks!

Hello, I would love to join :slight_smile: I really enjoyed the virtual meeting last year!
And I would like to get my signature on the card :slight_smile:
Many thanks for organizing again!!!

Ann - You are very welcome to join. I’ll PM you the details!

Perfect - I will DM you the details.

1 Like

Would love to join!
Please let me how to add signature. Sadly, I’m not a techie!
d

oh sounds fun

That sounds really fun, I would love to join, from Maryland, United States. Thank you for making this open to everyone!

I like but my mobile phone and my internet is not enough for zoom ;( only text is possible

I’d love to join, thanks!

If you cannot join via zoom on your mobile phone, you can join us by telephone. Zoom supports a dial in ask well. I will DM you the details

If celular network have a good day i can phone

Hello, I would love to join, I was actually planning on visiting Ireland for the celebrations but the circumstances didn’t allow me to

Last year was so much fun! I would love to join again!

1 Like

Hello - I would love to join the St Patrick’s Day Virtual International Meetup! I’ll check back for the link to send my signature. Thank you for organizing this!

Please be aware that the Postcrossing Logo CANNOT be used for online meetings.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team

I would also love to join!

Thanks for organizing

• FionaT
    Maynard, MA

Would love to join! In the USA, but St Patricks Day is my bday!

I would love to Join from India .