17 December 2022 - Meetup and Secret Santa Aurora

Hello! Is it possible to swap this beautiful card? I am from Poland. Best, Joanna

I would swap your cards

Hi Kaitlyn,

I sent you a message through Postcrossing. I’d like to come to the meet-up. Is it too late to participate in the Secret Santa exchange? If so, no worries. Thanks, Dede

Hey Dede!! Hope you’re doing well! It’s not too late to join the secret Santa, I’ll be sending partner information out on December 7th! :two_hearts::relaxed:

Wonderful! Thank you!

Dede

1 Like

Hi Kaitlyn,
I’m a late signup for the Meetup, I’ll be commuting with JoAnn from Colorado Springs.
It’s too late for the Secret Santa partner but I can always bring a gift for other later signups—just let me know if that’s a good idea.
Thanks!
Kathy Church

Hello! I haven’t yet sent out the secret santa partners just yet, work got a little busy this morning. Feel free to send me a quick message with your answers if you would like to participate! :slight_smile:

Hi Kaitlyn,
Please add me to the meetup. I will definitely be there and I wanted to participate in the Secret Santa too. I hope I’m not too late. My email got messed up so I haven’t been getting any messages from you. This is my email if you need to let me know- Gorskirmbj@q.com.

1 Like

Hi Beth! Unfortunately, I have already sent out the secret Santa partners! If we have one more person wanting to attend, I’ll be able to pair you up with them. I’ll email you if I have anyone else sign up :slight_smile:

Would like to swap :heart_eyes:

Hi All! I just found out about the meet up today because I received a post card from @Mopothoper. I am so excited to join and meet everyone. @snailmailkait I send you a message incase I am able to be a part of Secret Santa. I hope everyone has a great week! See ya’ll soon!

1 Like

@moxymaven hello! Can’t wait to see you Saturday! I sent you a message, it’ll go to your email :slight_smile:
Kaitlyn

Hi - I’m Elizabeth and am a member of the Denver Postcard Club. I won’t be able to attend this meetup as there are so many holiday parties this weekend! However, please include me in future invites for meetups in the Denver metro area. thank you!

1 Like

What a beautiful postcrossing meetup card!

Hello everyone! My name is Nadav from California.

Would love to have an exchange for a San Francisco meetup one.

DM if interested.

Thank you

Nadav M.

1 Like

Oops, kind of late, but I’ll be there tomorrow! Super excited to attend my first meetup :slight_smile:

-Bri, Colorado Springs

1 Like

Thank you @snailmailkait, for pulling this off again. And thank you @TallJTallA for the Secret Santa present!

2 Likes

Shad, This is so cool! I love the photo you have included here. Yesterday was so much fun. I agree, thanks to @snailmailkait for a fun, well organized meetup!
Also, I intended to ask you about the postcards you shared with the group. Can you tell me more about the artist? I promptly claimed Kermit for myself, but would love to know how they came to be.
Thanks again!
JoAnn
TallJTallA

Thanks again for all the generosity and fun I enjoyed while attending the Aurora Meetup! Some of you asked about the date for the CO SP Meetup. Here is a link in case you can make it: 21 January 2023 - Meetup for Colorado Springs//Front Range Members

We’d love to see you there!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
JoAnn
TallJTallA

JoAnn,

The artist is Adrian Ropp, and his website is http://Adrianropp.com/

I support his Patreon and get two postcards a month from him at https://www.patreon.com/adrianropp/

Thank you. It’s a really nice style with characters we love!