16 September 2023 - Meetup State Garden Show in Höxter🌷

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Höxter
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: train station “Rathaus” in Höxter
:calendar: DATE: 16th September 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 9:30am
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Check out the beautiful State Garden Show in Höxter and make an extra stop at the great princely abbey church of Corvey as it’s an worth seeing UNESCO World Heritage.

Hey everyone! :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom: :cherry_blossom:

We’ve been waiting for that event so long: the State Garden Show Höxter! :heart_eyes:
Therefore I’m more that excited to invite you all to come and see the beauty of Höxter.
It’s worth a visit! Or as the official slogan says: “Come have a look, it’s nice here!”
Also our small city has big things to show, like the UNESCO World Heritage Corvey. :eyes:

The entire area is flat and barrier-free. (If you need help or if you’re worried about the walking feel free to get in contact with me. I’m happy to help you.)
As I also work for the company of the State Garden Show I will show you around and bring you to the best places! We are flexible during the day and we’ve different options to do. If you like we could make a guided tour in the castle of Corvey or do a guided city tour in Höxter.
For a better planning please let me know what kind of activity you would like to do.

After meeting at the train station we do a quick (postcard) shopping-tour in the city center before we’ll catch the ferry at 11am to go on the waterway via Weser to the castle of Corvey, where we also find the main entrance for the State Garden Show. :whale: :ferry:

At 5pm we try to settle down at the Restaurant “Paulaner Wirtshaus im Landknecht” to do our very favorite thing: writing, signing and sharing postcards! :bouncing:

Tip: Make sure to pack enough water and some snacks for the day. The gastronomy in the area of the State Garden Show is unfortunately often very crowded and sometimes you need to wait very long.

:thought_balloon: As the State Garden Show is huge we won’t make it to all nice places. Therefore I recommend you warmly to stay overnight, if it’s possible for you.
On Saturday we will explore the big and main part. :butterfly: :shamrock: :sunflower: :honeybee: :tulip:
And on Sunday I will offer all Postcrosser another tour on the “Wall”, which is a second area (but much smaller).

So if anyone needs help or recommendations for a nice accommodation- just contact me.
I’m happy to help you out. Also I’m absolutely open for a pre-drink Friday night! :sparkles: :clinking_glasses:

Let’s create an unforgettable and awesome weekend!
I look forward to see you all, my lovely postcrossing fans. :kissing_heart:

And last but not least: I’ll create a colorful meeting-postcard with the mascot Holli.
:woman_fairy:t2:

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

What are you waiting for? :kissing_heart:

1. MagicMarie
  2. Eriberry
  3. Sonkra
  4. Cartero-57
  5. VintageMila
  6. Angel_007
  7. Mella68
  8. Ivyt
  9. Amadea_71
  10. Melly86
  11. silvi77 (only restaurant)
  12. reiselustig
  13. posthexe
4 Likes

Wie schön :smiley::+1:… ich bin natürlich gerne dabei :sunflower::sunglasses:

1 Like

Schade, am gleichen Termin findet auch das Meetup im Allwetter-Zoo in Münster statt.
Ich wünsche euch allen ein wunderschönes Meeting!

Ich wäre dabei und freue mich riesig auf mein 1. Postcrossing Meetup​:blossom::hibiscus::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Hallo,
wäre gern dabei.

2 Likes

Hallo, ich wäre gern dabei. Lg

2 Likes

Hallo, das klingt nach einem tollen Tag. Wäre gerne dabei… LG

2 Likes

Da bin ich dabei. Trag mich bitte ein.

2 Likes

Hallo eriberry👋🏻 Ich bin auch dabei😃

2 Likes

Ich wäre gerne dabei, weiß aber noch nicht ob ich es schaffe. Schaue ich später nach. Mega gute Idee auf jeden Fall. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hallo, ich wäre auch gerne mit von der Partie :sunny:

2 Likes

Ich würde gerne teilnehmen

4 Likes

Hab geschaut, ich müsste zwei Stunden fahren und Übernachten kann ich mir leider nicht leisten, weil ich im Oktober schon wieder umziehe. :sob: Aber ich wünsche euch viel Spaß!

Update! :point_up:t3:
Info für alle: ich habe das Restaurant noch einmal gewechselt und jetzt im Wirtshaus “Paulaner zum Landsknecht” für uns reserviert. Das ist nur ein paar Meter weiter und alles bleibt beim ursprünglichen Plan. Ich freue mich schon auf euch alle! :slight_smile: :postcrossing: :shamrock: :sunny: :cocktail: :email: :postbox: :fountain_pen: :pencil2:

3 Likes

@MagicMarie
Hallo Annemarie, wie sieht es eigentlich mit Meetingkarten aus?

1 Like

Ich werde welche gestalten- mit dem Maskottchen der Landesgartenschau: Holli :sparkles::woman_fairy: :sparkles:.
Das werde ich Ende nächster Woche machen, da habe ich Ruhe und Zeit am Wochendende.
Ihr könnt euch gern schon mal überlegen ob und wie viele ihr haben möchtet.
Bitte denkt daran - da wir (was super schön ist!!) viele ganz frische und neue Postcrosser dabei haben- nicht all zu viele Karten mitzunehmen.
Der Fokus soll auf einem tollen gemeinsamen Tag zum Kennenlernen und ganz vielen schönen Gesprächen liegen. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Schon allein dieser Satz ermutigt mich total, es möglich zu machen zu kommen! Nur für einen Stempelmarathon wäre es mir wohl definitiv zu stressig, aber so hoffe ich, dass es klappt!

Also trag mich doch mal als “normale” Teilnehmerin ein und wenn es beruflich dann doch gar nicht gehen sollte, nimmst du es mir hoffentlich nicht übel, wenn ich noch kurzfristig absagen muss.

2 Likes

Ich würde 30 von den :woman_fairy: Holli :woman_fairy:Karten schon mal vorbestellen :smiley:

Ich nehme gerne 20 Karten.
Dankeschön

Hallo, wenn noch ein Plätzchen frei ist, würde ich gerne Samstag und Sonntag kommen.
Und 30 von den Holli Karten vorbestellen.
Danke und liebe Grüsse

1 Like