15 June 2024 - San Francisco, CA Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: San Francisco, California
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: (Westfield) San Francisco Centre mall - Food Emporium
865 Market St, San Francisco 94103
:calendar: DATE: June 15, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Hello fellow postcrossers!
This will be the first Postcrossing meetup that I am hosting! The meetup will be at the same location as the February 17 meetup that @llmike007 hosted. There is a parking garage nearby and direct access from BART/Muni. I will provide details closer to the meetup date.

MEETUP CARDS: Iโ€™m working with a postcard designer (to be revealed soon) who you may know for the meetup card. The price is TBD but wonโ€™t exceed $0.50 per card. I will update this post with the cost per card and when orders are open until. After the orders are closed, it will be a first come first served basis for extra cards remaining. You do not need to purchase meetup cards to participate. You can bring your own if youโ€™d like.

If there is a large attendance, I kindly request that participants circulate no more than 40 cards for signatures. You are welcome to order more than 40 but please only circulate 40 max for signing.

WHAT TO BRING:

• username rubber stamp (if you have one) or pens to sign postcards. If you are interested in getting a rubber stamp before the meetup, I can provide some recommendations. PM me!
  • Optional: Postcards you want to get rid of. There will be a table for postcards that folks can sort through and take cards they are interested in.

PLEASE CLICK โ€œGOINGโ€ AT THE TOP OF THE MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND SO I CAN HAVE AN ACCURATE HEADCOUNT

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

5 Likes

Canโ€™t wait! Thanks for organizing! Iโ€™ll take 30 when ordering opens :laughing:

1 Like

Iโ€™m so excited!!! See you all soon!

1 Like