June 15, 2024 - San Francisco, CA Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: San Francisco, California
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: (Westfield) San Francisco Centre mall - Food Emporium
865 Market St, San Francisco 94103
:calendar: DATE: June 15, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
Hello fellow postcrossers!
This will be the first Postcrossing meetup that I am hosting! The meetup will be at the same location as the February 17 meetup that @llmike007 hosted. There is a parking garage nearby and direct access from BART/Muni. I will provide details closer to the meetup date.

If there is a large attendance, I kindly request that participants circulate no more than 40 cards for signatures. You are welcome to order more than 40 but please only circulate 40 max for signing.

WHAT TO BRING:

• username rubber stamp (if you have one) or pens to sign postcards. If you are interested in getting a rubber stamp before the meetup, I can provide some recommendations. PM me!
  • Optional: Postcards you want to get rid of. There will be a table for postcards that folks can sort through and take cards they are interested in.

MEETUP CARDS: I commissioned my friend Cindy of Raspberry Paper to design the official meetup postcard. You may know her postcard state series! The postcards are 5x7 and are $0.50 each. The watermark will not be on the printed cards.

If you are interested in ordering the cards, please comment below with how many you would like and order in multiples of 5 (5=$2.50, 10=$5.00, 15=$7.50, 20=$10, etc.). Please also indicate in the comment if you can pay via Paypal/Venmo or if you intend to pay in cash at the meetup (bring exact change). I will PM individuals with my Paypal/Venmo information. Orders for the cards will close on Friday, May 24, 2024.

After the orders are closed, it will be a first come first served basis for extra cards remaining. You do not need to purchase meetup cards to participate. You can bring your own if you’d like.

NO-SHOWS: Things inevitably come up so if you end up not making it and you have already purchased cards, I can mail them to you for the cost of shipping via USPS. Cards for no-shows will NOT be circulated for signing. You are also welcome to send someone in your place :slight_smile:

CARD ORDERS
[:bridge_at_night: paid via Venmo/Paypal | :dollar: paying cash at meetup | :purple_heart: payment pending/method TBD]

1. LA_Gemini23 - 30 :bridge_at_night:
  2. littlemermaidxx - 30 :bridge_at_night:
  3. luckycherry - 20 :dollar:
  4. lolo8 - 20 :bridge_at_night:
  5. taqulza - 20 :bridge_at_night:
  6. Postcardnstamps - 30 :purple_heart:
  7. asauyan - 15 :bridge_at_night:
  8. lynndhk91 - 15 :bridge_at_night:
  9. bree_wee - 15 :dollar:
  10. kanosis - 30 :bridge_at_night:
  11. bwong - 10 :bridge_at_night:
  12. mailedwithlove - 10 :bridge_at_night:
  13. emoffdays - 30 :dollar:
  14. Pierpoint - 20 :dollar:
  15. jemst0ne - 20 :bridge_at_night:
  16. tianye4869 - 30 :bridge_at_night:
  17. neongreen - 10 :purple_heart: - mail postcards
  18. MissDeafDreamer83 - 10 :purple_heart:
  19. letterstoysabelle - 10 :purple_heart:

PLEASE CLICK “GOING” AT THE TOP OF THE MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND SO I CAN HAVE AN ACCURATE HEADCOUNT

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

6 Likes

Can’t wait! Thanks for organizing! I’ll take 30 when ordering opens :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m so excited!!! See you all soon!

3 Likes

I’ll take 30! LOVE this design!

2 Likes

I’d like to order 20 cards and will bring exact cash to the meetup. Thank you for hosting, Susan! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d love to order 20 meetup postcards and can send Venmo! Thank you so much for hosting Susan!!

1 Like

You got it! I will PM you with my Venmo info.

1 Like

Exciting! I love the card! I will take 20 please! :blush:

2 Likes

Pretty cards… can I order 30 please?

1 Like

Yes! I will PM you with my Venmo info.

1 Like

Yes! I will PM you with my Venmo info in a bit.

I’d like to order 15 cards please. I can Venmo or PayPal whichever you prefer. Thanks for organizing!

1 Like

I will be there, and I would love to pay for 10 postcards, please. I would love to get a rubber stamp! Also I can bring any random postcards so they can choose whatever they like! :smile:

1 Like

Ooops, I forgot to add “I will pay for it via Venmo.”

1 Like

10 please and thank you. I’ll pay via Venmo :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello! May I order 10 postcards please? Paying through paypal

2 Likes

Hello:) Can I order 15 cards? I’ll pay through venmo! Thank you!

1 Like

I love the postcard design! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll get 15 cards and pay in cash at the event! Can’t wait, love the design.

1 Like

Thank you for hosting. I’ll be in the Bay area then. Hope to see you all soon!
Count me in for 30 cards. I can pay by PayPal.

2 Likes