15-16 August 2024 - Meetup at Hartford, CT Great American Stamp Show

Hi - I will be there both days! I would like 20 per day please, so 40 total. thank you!

20 for me on Thursday please!

20 for me please!

I look forward to attending the show and at least one of the meetings. Could I please have 5 of each postcard? Thank you.

I will be there on Friday and would appreciate 12 postcards. Thanks!

Hello Postcrossers,

I would like to trade a card with you. I have the San Diego meet up card (Bum the Dog), San Francisco Meet up (Year of the Dragon-Yellow), Montclair Meet up (Year of the Dragon- Red) and…just let me know if you are interested in a trade.
Have a great time!
~Maria

2 Likes

I’ll send you one from each day!

1 Like

Hello, looking forward to the show and meetup. I would need 20 meetup postcards for each day. Thank you.

Thanks, Trevor! :blush:

1 Like

This is great! I plan to be there both days and would like 15 of each, please. Thank you!

I am confirming that I will be able to make it to the meet-ups on both days. Can I please get 20 of each? Thank you!

2 Likes

I won’t be able to attend. Would anyone be able to send me cards? Or happy to pay for them!!

I might actually take an overnight train that arrives early Friday does anyone have recommendations where I should go until the stamp show opens at 10am (parks, any popular cafes, etc)?

2 Likes

You’d find something near Pratt Street. If arriving at Union Station, it’s between there and the Convention Center. Shop directory in that link.

2 Likes

There’s the Mark Twain house and Harriet Beecher Stowe house museums. Those are great if you’re into old historic houses or a book enthusiast.

2 Likes

I hope to make it both days.

20 cards each for both meetings.

See you then.
Lori

Looking forward to Friday’s meet up. I would need 25 cards please.

Some good info on the shuttle Hartford has, restaurants and attractions.

5 Likes

thanks this is so helpful!

my plans are now firmed - still doing the meetup on Friday and the stamp show. I am still asking for 30 postcards.